Jul 10 2013
By: blanka4545 First Son 1 posts

Big Complaint Against Playstation Plus!!

4 replies 143 views Edited Jul 10, 2013

Ok so I am a playstation plus member. The scam I want to complain about is that Shadow of Colossus was 5 dollars for me because I am a plus member. So it shows on my screen 5 dollars but in the cart it says 19.99 scam! why would it say 5 dollars for me but shows as 19.99 lol scam! Playstation plus is a fail for scamming me  as a playstation plus member I should be awarded this game free now! sony join xbox one by lieing to customers! Sony sucks on this issue alone!

Message 1 of 5 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Re: Big Complaint Against Playstation Plus!!

Jul 10, 2013
Did you try turning it off then back on?
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 2 of 5 (141 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
923 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013
Make sure you payed the membership,and make sure it hasnt expired yet,also some discounts are only available for a limited time,so you couldve been too late.
.................!!!
Message 3 of 5 (130 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jul 10, 2013

blanka4545 wrote:

Ok so I am a playstation plus member. The scam I want to complain about is that Shadow of Colossus was 5 dollars for me because I am a plus member. So it shows on my screen 5 dollars but in the cart it says 19.99 scam! why would it say 5 dollars for me but shows as 19.99 lol scam! Playstation plus is a fail for scamming me  as a playstation plus member I should be awarded this game free now! sony join xbox one by lieing to customers! Sony sucks on this issue alone!

By your lack of propper grammar and rage. I see that you most likely got the free one month trial from PlayStationHome, which should expire this week or last week depending on when you activated it. If you look carefully by your PSN ID on the XMB menu you will notice a yellow plus sign. That means you are still a PlayStationPlus member. If it is not there then you membership has expired, and you will need to renew it. Thank you for reading this blanka4545.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 4 of 5 (97 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1491 posts

Jul 10, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

blanka4545 wrote:

By your lack of propper grammar and rage. I see that you most likely got the free one month trial from PlayStationHome, which should expire this week or last week depending on when you activated it. If you look carefully by your PSN ID on the XMB menu you will notice a yellow plus sign. That means you are still a PlayStationPlus member. If it is not there then you membership has expired, and you will need to renew it. Thank you for reading this blanka4545.

That Fivefourteen was a very good observation on your part and I totally agree summed up what I would have said haha! Kudos to you!

Message 5 of 5 (83 Views)
0 Likes