Mar 13 2013
By: Bluethulhu First Son 1 posts

Accidentally was signed in to my other account when redeeming 1-year PS+ voucher

2 replies 543 views Edited Mar 13, 2013

My Crystal White PS3 Bundle just arrived on monday from the Pizza Hut gaming contest Smiley Very Happy, and I accidentally redeemed my code on my old account. I have not done anything at all on my old account since the redemption. I really don't want to drop $50 because of one simple mistake I made. Is there any way I can transfer this code, or get a new one from Sony but de-activate the old one? With some of the crap Sony does, I really feel like they expect you to not make one single little mistake in your entire life (PSN ID, e-mail, date of birth, and much more Smiley Sad). I can and will provide any proof of the code to Sony support. Sorry Sony, but not everyone is the multi-millionaire CEO of one of the largest worldwide electronic giants. Not everyone can afford $50 every 5 seconds.

Message 1 of 3 (543 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13655 posts

Re: Accidentally was signed in to my other account when redeeming 1-year PS+ voucher

Mar 13, 2013

I don't see the problem.

PS3 users on the same PS3 have access to the same content.

All you would have to do is if you want to download something related to PS+ (like the free games), you download it on the old account that you put + on.

And then you just have another profile with the account that you DO use.

The content on a PS3 is accessible by all users on it.

My account has PS+, but my brother can access all my content on his own account too because I downloaded it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 3 (533 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
30099 posts

Re: Accidentally was signed in to my other account when redeeming 1-year PS+ voucher

Mar 14, 2013

There is no way to transfer a Playstation Plus subscription, or any subscription, from one PSN account to another.  Whichever account the code was redeemed under, has the subscription until it ends. There are no exceptions.  Sony doesn't expect you to never make a mistake, but that doesn't mean that Sony doesn't ever expect you to pay for your mistakes.

GKP
Message 3 of 3 (517 Views)
0 Likes