Reply
Jul 14 2012
By: dulun18 Big Daddy 18287 posts
Offline

White Knight Chronicles 2 for $16 :)

8 replies 467 views Edited Jul 14, 2012

Should i get this game??  it's only $16 now!!!

 

2 games in 1.. :smileysad:...

 

still undecided... :/

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 9 (467 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 11/29/2007
Offline
7417 posts
 

Re: White Knight Chronicles 2 for $16 :)

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2012

$16 is a good price, as I mentioned before though, I liked the story mode, but didn`t like the forced team up for the online missions. (well, you can still solo them, but it`s impossible for higher missions, although I hear in part 2 you van bring your story mode characters into the online missions instead of teaming up with other people.)

They are also good for leveling up and gaining items in stuff since you can still solo them, and exit at any time. I do like the fact that in part 2 you can bring your story mode team mates into the GR missions.

Anyway, that`s some more info to help you decide, but I say, if it interests you go for it, $16 is a good price.

 

I also forgot to mention, that in WKC even though the story revolves around leonard (the main character), you can create your very own character, and even set it so your he`s the one you control.

Message 2 of 9 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/17/2004
Offline
18287 posts
 

Re: White Knight Chronicles 2 for $16 :)

Jul 14, 2012

chaos_789 wrote:

$16 is a good price, as I mentioned before though, I liked the story mode, but didn`t like the forced team up for the online missions. (well, you can still solo them, but it`s impossible for higher missions, although I hear in part 2 you van bring your story mode characters into the online missions instead of teaming up with other people.)

They are also good for leveling up and gaining items in stuff since you can still solo them, and exit at any time. I do like the fact that in part 2 you can bring your story mode team mates into the GR missions.

Anyway, that`s some more info to help you decide, but I say, if it interests you go for it, $16 is a good price.

 

I also forgot to mention, that in WKC even though the story revolves around leonard (the main character), you can create your very own character, and even set it so your he`s the one you control.


I bought it! :smileyhappy:

 

i'll play it for the offline story..

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 9 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/19/2007
Offline
8695 posts
 

Re: White Knight Chronicles 2 for $16 :)

Jul 16, 2012
so much more frustrating than the first game. I have been stuck on one of the first fights for so long I just gave up. Duke Gigas or something. stupidly unfair. loved the first game, despise the second one.

~Fighting the Good Fight~
Message 4 of 9 (449 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/17/2004
Offline
18287 posts
 

Re: White Knight Chronicles 2 for $16 :)

Jul 17, 2012

JSiggy wrote:
so much more frustrating than the first game. I have been stuck on one of the first fights for so long I just gave up. Duke Gigas or something. stupidly unfair. loved the first game, despise the second one.


is it too hard??  you have to play online with other players to get the boss for something??

 

i hope i don't have to level grind much..  i hate level grind..

 

 

i wonder.. can i download some other guys save file and start a new game with all the items??   LOL   like the final fantasy games!

 

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 9 (435 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/19/2007
Offline
8695 posts
 

Re: White Knight Chronicles 2 for $16 :)

Jul 17, 2012
I don't really know dulun :smileysad:

it is a knight fight, and in WK1 whenever I transformed to my knight, I could take out anything!! In this early fight, you have to protect this little person who just gets crushed by the enemy and BOOM game over...

I really just didn't get into it as much as the first one, and I have too many other games to play . Maybe someday I will come back to it.

~Fighting the Good Fight~
Message 6 of 9 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/17/2004
Offline
18287 posts
 

Re: White Knight Chronicles 2 for $16 :)

Jul 18, 2012

JSiggy wrote:
I don't really know dulun :smileysad:

it is a knight fight, and in WK1 whenever I transformed to my knight, I could take out anything!! In this early fight, you have to protect this little person who just gets crushed by the enemy and BOOM game over...

I really just didn't get into it as much as the first one, and I have too many other games to play . Maybe someday I will come back to it.

i don't like protect mission

 

reminded me of Bioshock 2 :smileyhappy: 

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 9 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/29/2007
Offline
638 posts
 

Re: White Knight Chronicles 2 for $16 :)

[ Edited ]
Jul 30, 2012

This game is an all right one. I'm not falling in love with this RPG game after I beat the game "White Knight Chronicles part 1."

 

Only the graphics that are gorgeous in this matter. Other than that, they are just average from the gameplay wise and its story. 

Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Message 8 of 9 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/17/2004
Offline
18287 posts
 

Re: White Knight Chronicles 2 for $16 :)

Aug 4, 2012

eloratings wrote:

This game is an all right one. I'm not falling in love with this RPG game after I beat the game "White Knight Chronicles part 1."

 

Only the graphics that are gorgeous in this matter. Other than that, they are just average from the gameplay wise and its story. 


most JRPG  are like that

 

i'm already tired of the same "story theme"  "saving the world ".. and jumped of the RPG wagon long ago..

 

i used to be an RPG gamer  exclusively... but not i'm more of action/adventure and shooter gamer..  don't touch RPG anymore.. since it's taking too long to finish and you just walking around back and forth...  dont' have time for it anymore like when i was 12-14 yr old...

 

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 9 (390 Views)
0 Likes