Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Welcoming Committee
1561 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus FAQ

Apr 23, 2014

daytimedropper wrote:

I purchased Playstation Plus for my ps3 last month. I just bought a ps4. How do I get my Playstation Plus hooked to my new playstation??

Hello and Welcome to the Forums

All you should have to do is log into your PSN account on your PS4 and it will work. If this does not work, then go into the PSN settings in your PS4 and set that PS4 as your primary console. This should solve your problem.

If you have any more questions or concerns, feel free to private message me.

Please use plain text.
Message 531 of 545 (165 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 15, 2014

Hi, I have Just Cause 2 through PS Plus as a free game, and I love it, and have had tons of fun with it since it became free for PS Plus subscribers in Europe two years ago. However, I am somewhat of a collector, and even if it's digital I need to feel some sort of ownership, and as such I want to buy the game on the PS Store.

Problem is, the PS Store isn't giving me that option. So, what do I do to get that option?

Please use plain text.
Message 532 of 545 (147 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus FAQ IGC schedule emai.

May 28, 2014
Hi, hope i'm doing this approppriately. on the psblog for the skullgirls free post someone posted the remaining schedule saying they had got the schedule in an emaik from sony. if that is indeed true it would be approppriate to have in the plus faq. as of yet i dont know how to do it-more importantly if it can be done for any email address. our house has 1 ps3, and several users, each of us with our own account, so of course only one persons account is the plus account. thanks:smileyhappy:. this faq has helped us with the time stacking info, but a followup to that-is there a limit to the stackability, say 20 years? lol
Please use plain text.
Message 533 of 545 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
1561 posts

Jun 1, 2014

Axoloth wrote:

Hi, I have Just Cause 2 through PS Plus as a free game, and I love it, and have had tons of fun with it since it became free for PS Plus subscribers in Europe two years ago. However, I am somewhat of a collector, and even if it's digital I need to feel some sort of ownership, and as such I want to buy the game on the PS Store.

Problem is, the PS Store isn't giving me that option. So, what do I do to get that option?

Welcome to the PS Community Forums!

Are you still a PS Plus subscriber? If you are I don't think you can purchase the game unless your PS+ expires. 

Please use plain text.
Message 534 of 545 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
1561 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus FAQ IGC schedule emai.

Jun 1, 2014

DragoNsChampioN wrote:
Hi, hope i'm doing this approppriately. on the psblog for the skullgirls free post someone posted the remaining schedule saying they had got the schedule in an emaik from sony. if that is indeed true it would be approppriate to have in the plus faq. as of yet i dont know how to do it-more importantly if it can be done for any email address. our house has 1 ps3, and several users, each of us with our own account, so of course only one persons account is the plus account. thanks:smileyhappy:. this faq has helped us with the time stacking info, but a followup to that-is there a limit to the stackability, say 20 years? lol

Welcome to the PS Community Forums!

To reflect on your first comment (if I understood it correctly), there is not a set schedule for future releases of PS+ free games. If someone on the blog said they had one for future games, this would not be public knowledge. Only SCEA employees know these releases. 

To answer your question about stackability limit, I do not believe there is a limit. Buy 20 years of PS+ if you want; you will make Sony really happy haha :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 535 of 545 (119 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 10, 2014
I have a question is there a way I can get a PS4 and play my ps3 games on it?
Please use plain text.
Message 536 of 545 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
1561 posts

Jun 19, 2014

Dirtysanchez0728 wrote:
I have a question is there a way I can get a PS4 and play my ps3 games on it?

Hello and welcome to the PS Forums.

Unfortunately, there is no way to play your PS3 games on the PS4 via discs. However, Sony has an online streaming service called PlayStation Now that will be unveiled for PS4 in July (for North America) that will allow you to stream games to your PS4 to play games from previous generations of PlayStation consoles for a fee (per game). Not all older-gen games will be playable right away, but as time goes on you will see the service continue to expand.

Please use plain text.
Message 537 of 545 (92 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 10, 2014

how can i disconnect my credit card from playstation store if i dont know my password and acsses to my email account

Please use plain text.
Message 538 of 545 (55 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Aug 17, 2014
if you are ps plus subscriber and you've gone more than a week with no ps plus before re subscribing do you get all your free ps plus games back
Please use plain text.
Message 539 of 545 (50 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

last month

what happens if i am downloading the free games but turned off my ps and after the time for the game expires i turn back on my ps.Would i still be able to download the free games?

Please use plain text.
Message 540 of 545 (33 Views)
0 Likes