PlayStation Support
5402 posts

Re: Voucher code

Jun 12, 2013

Hi HOODKILL,

There is a thread in home support, that may be of assistance:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/Voucher-codes-not-loading/td-p/40628...

Thanks,

U--J

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Message 131 of 550 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus FAQ

Jun 12, 2013

hmmm.... I know this is a dumb question but here goes..
I pre-ordered the PS4, if/when I join the PS+ .. will it carry over across both platforms ( my PS3 and PS4)?

... also will the PS4 be bundled with any PS+ incentives? ( free month(s) etc..) and if so will I be able to redeem them if I am already a PS+ member?

Again, sorry if this has been asked to death already!!

Lead Designer & Bottle Washer for Custom US Made
Reflective Products at Hy-Viz Inc. (hyviz.com)

I traded in my SNES & Genesis (w/32x CD) for my PS1.... yeah I'm old like that :smileywink:
Message 132 of 550 (354 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
5402 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2013

Hi WhippetRun,

PS+ membership applies for both PS3 and PS4.  Also, I'm not sure what bundles may be available for PS+ and PS4, but I believe that with plus membership you'll get Drive Club: PS Plus Edition at launch

You can discuss the details of that here:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/OFFICIAL-E3-PlayStation-Plus-Announcement...

Thanks,

U--J

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Message 133 of 550 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Jun 12, 2013
Ok thanks!
I am getting PS+ for the Cloud Save aspect as it is, with Borderlands 2 you can only save one file - no backup - on the PS3.. so ( I like that I can now Cloud backup - instead of using the USB stick all the time) I was just making sure it would still *work* with both systems :smileyhappy:

Lead Designer & Bottle Washer for Custom US Made
Reflective Products at Hy-Viz Inc. (hyviz.com)

I traded in my SNES & Genesis (w/32x CD) for my PS1.... yeah I'm old like that :smileywink:
Message 134 of 550 (347 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 12, 2013

Will trophies, previous online game data, and even saved game data be transferrable to the PS4?  

Is the PS4 backwards compatiable with PS3 games? 

Do you think Sony will ever allow gamers to change their Online ID, either as a paid or unpaid service? 

Message 135 of 550 (339 Views)
First Son
8 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 13, 2013

Will the PS4 allow more than 1 account? If so, do both accounts need to have PS+ in order to gain online access? Or will the main account allow a guest sign in?

Message 136 of 550 (327 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 13, 2013
If you purchase a game with a playstation plus discount applied to it, is there some assurance that it won't be avaliable on the instant game collection at a later date? As even with a discount it might be a little annoying to see it avaliable for free a month or two later.
Message 137 of 550 (324 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jun 13, 2013

I'm a Playstation+ subscriber until next year. Will I be able to download the PS4 games to my PS3. So, I can re-download it again on my PS4 when I get it one day.

Message 138 of 550 (240 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 13, 2013

I have a question about the PLUS , it says "PlayStation®Plus gives you exclusive access to a diverse range of immersive online multiplayer experiences to suit all players' tastes, from Killzone™ Shadow Fall to DRIVECLUB™, Watch_Dogs™ and Destiny™. Play and chat with your friends and a community of like-minded gamers from all over the world who love the same games as you do. One payment gives you access to PlayStation®Plus on your PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3 and PlayStation®Vita systems"  Does this mean that if I dont pay the sub fee I will not be able to play online with my friends and others? also I have 4 systems in my house with my kids, Is there going to be a "family" option at launch? would love to see more information on this, thank you

also i am guessing that even with your ps3 you will need to start the playstation plus to be able to play multiplayer, when will this go into effect ?

Message 139 of 550 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
185 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

I've seen a lot of complaints about sub accounts, and I wonder if an MVP or a mod can clear this up.

I have a Master Account on my PS3.  My son (he doesn't live with me all the time) has a sub account, but right now he only plays games with me, on my PS3.  I have PS+, but he doesn't.  When we play online multiplayer games, he is not allowed to initiate an online game.  That isn't a problem right now, but his 12th birthday is in August, and I'm getting him a PS3 and a PS+ subscription.  Will he be able to initiate online games?  His restriction settings are unlimited content, restricted chat.

Thanks!

PSN: sleepyeyes2k2
Reformed Xbox Gamer

21lob2s.png
Message 140 of 550 (165 Views)
0 Likes