Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus FAQ

Mar 30, 2013

kymberlyte wrote:

I just purchased plus today and I'm wondering if there were certain colors that were plus member only for the profile skins? And if so mine are not showing.  I've already logged out just so I could get the plus symbol to appear on my account.

There is a PS+ theme for members that isn't half bad.  The colors cycle and look all pretty and stuff with logos that shoot across the screen.  Check that out!  Search under themes and you should find it easy enough. I use it on mine.

Please use plain text.
Message 111 of 542 (563 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 1, 2013

Hi, first congratulations for such a great service, it is one of a kind, best service I have ever paid for.

My question: For many years I have had a UK PSN account and last year I subscribed to PSN+ (3 month membership). The thing is, now I have a US PSN account (prices are a lot cheaper).

So I have seen that in the PSN+ US store there different titles in comparison to the UK PSN+. Would my UK PSN+ downloaded games work on my new US PSN+ account? Of course my US PSN+ account would be the only one active (being paid for).

Thanks and congrats again.

Please use plain text.
Message 112 of 542 (542 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Apr 1, 2013

Hello.

Sorry if this has been already posted here.

I want to know something simple.

I have purchased a few days ago a 1 Year Plus subscription, now if i purchase another 1 year code, and i apply to my account that has the 1 year left ( actually 360 days ) i will have 725 days ? or i cant do this?

I just want to ask because if i lose the new code will be bad, i wont purchase it in case it doesnt merges with my recent purchased Plus.

Let me know and sorry if it has been posted here already, i didnt see it.

Please use plain text.
Message 113 of 542 (537 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4534 posts

Apr 1, 2013

Nacho_el_Kid wrote:

Hi, first congratulations for such a great service, it is one of a kind, best service I have ever paid for.

My question: For many years I have had a UK PSN account and last year I subscribed to PSN+ (3 month membership). The thing is, now I have a US PSN account (prices are a lot cheaper).

So I have seen that in the PSN+ US store there different titles in comparison to the UK PSN+. Would my UK PSN+ downloaded games work on my new US PSN+ account? Of course my US PSN+ account would be the only one active (being paid for).

Thanks and congrats again.

You have to pay for PS+ to play the games.  If you want to play US and UK games, you will have to pay for both.

To the post above, subscriptions stack.  It doesn't matter when you pay for/activate it, it will just add another year to your remaining time.

Please use plain text.
Message 114 of 542 (531 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
508 posts

Apr 2, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 115 of 542 (460 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Apr 4, 2013
add me
Please use plain text.
Message 116 of 542 (482 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Thanks for sharing it.:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 117 of 542 (474 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Apr 5, 2013

baligoga wrote:
add me

Hi! Check out this theread: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/THE-UNOFFICIAL-Make-NEW-PSN-FRIENDS/m-p/2...

Good luck finding friends!

Please use plain text.
Message 118 of 542 (467 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 25, 2013
If my current PS+ subscription expires and I decide not to renew my subscription, do I have the option to purchase select games that I redeemed that were "free" with the PS+ membership at the time of them being downloaded. I'm curious, because say I would like to keep Resident Evil for PSone on my PS3 that was free when I was a PS+ member, but how can I purchase the game again when it shows the lil red handbag next to the icon as if I had already purchased it, when in fact I haven't yet.
Please use plain text.
Message 119 of 542 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

May 13, 2013

I've been wondering lately, how is it that PS+ is able to offer free games? I understand that we pay monthly for the service, but I'd like a little mroe depth in how the publishers and developers make money from the free games that Playstation offers to us?

I'm not looking for exact ratio, as I'm sure that information is confidential, I just am curious as to how the developers are compensated and if the ratio is fair and profitable for them.

Please use plain text.
Message 120 of 542 (211 Views)
0 Likes