Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus FAQ

Nov 30, 2012

I have a question, I have a mexican account that has plus, but it will expire in two weeks, I want to buy a year membership, but from USA, my question is, will the games that I downloaded in the mexican account be available in my ps3 while using this new account with plus? or do I need to stick to the mexican psn to keep playing those games?

thanks in advance

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 545 (2,330 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4535 posts

Nov 30, 2012

Soldner_Kei wrote:

I have a question, I have a mexican account that has plus, but it will expire in two weeks, I want to buy a year membership, but from USA, my question is, will the games that I downloaded in the mexican account be available in my ps3 while using this new account with plus? or do I need to stick to the mexican psn to keep playing those games?

thanks in advance

Accounts are tied to regions.  You will have to keep paying for the Mexican PS+ if you want to keep that old content.  You would have to make a separate account for US PS+, so it would only have the content associated with that US account.

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 545 (2,321 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 11, 2012

How does PS Plus work offline? Can I still play the games that were downloaded for free?

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 545 (2,248 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 11, 2012

nope it will say "game expired" but its still there, ready to redownload when u renew your playstation plus

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 545 (2,240 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4535 posts

Dec 11, 2012

kikimdo wrote:

How does PS Plus work offline? Can I still play the games that were downloaded for free?

You don't have to be signed in to play the games.  You will only have to do that if it expires, so that it can renew the license (if you are still a PS+ member).

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 545 (2,237 Views)
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Dec 11, 2012

So from what I understand, 

If I get a free game, and buy DLC for it. And then dont renew as a Plus member. I will no longer be able to play the game. 

Is that correct?

If this is correct, is there any way to purchase the game at a discount? having already owned it through PS+ and having DLC for it? Or would I have to pay the current FULL PRICE of it?

Proud Owner of PS3, PS Vita, Nintendo Wii and 3DS.
O... I also have a 360.
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 545 (2,231 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Dec 11, 2012

IAmRonnylox1 wrote:

So from what I understand, 

If I get a free game, and buy DLC for it. And then dont renew as a Plus member. I will no longer be able to play the game. 

Is that correct?

If this is correct, is there any way to purchase the game at a discount? having already owned it through PS+ and having DLC for it? Or would I have to pay the current FULL PRICE of it?

Yes that is correct, you will lose access to a game you purchased DLC with, unless you re-subscribe. You likely would have to pay full price for it if you didn't get PS+ again....

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 545 (2,226 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
238 posts

Dec 27, 2012
So if I download a free game with my PS subscription still active, will I still be able to play the free game after my subscription is over? Same goes for avatars.
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 545 (2,114 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Dec 27, 2012

CovertClay wrote:
So if I download a free game with my PS subscription still active, will I still be able to play the free game after my subscription is over? Same goes for avatars.

You will not have access to the free game after the subscription is over, to gain access again you must renew.

Avatars, themes, and wallpaper is yours to keep, if you downloaded it free through PS+ and you let your subscription expire...

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 545 (2,109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Dec 30, 2012

Sorry if this has been answered.  But if I already have a 1 yr subscription.  Can I use a promo 30 day trail to extend it?

thanks

src="http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/smileyboy1.png" width="230" height="155" border="0" />
Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 545 (3,682 Views)
0 Likes