Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
2435 posts

Re: Tuesday's beta kit check in

Aug 12, 2003

,TheGrifter24 wrote:
It's in the Final Fantasy goes Online! area.  Top post, titled I got mine!!!

How come you can access the site and a whole mess of people cant?  It wont load at all...
Message 21 of 35 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

Aug 12, 2003

,gawl126 wrote:

,TheGrifter24 wrote:
It's in the Final Fantasy goes Online! area.  Top post, titled I got mine!!!

How come you can access the site and a whole mess of people cant?  It wont load at all...

yeah i know i tried and it doesn't work....

WORLD:Fenrir JOB:Thief LEVEL:Unkown
Message 22 of 35 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
642 posts

Aug 12, 2003
I've been logged in since about 6am.  I already had vacation time scheduled for yesterday and today before I even knew I was getting to Beta test this  So I've been playing Dark Cloud 2 and checking all of the websites and of course watching for the UPS man.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wintaru 62 WHM 31 SMN 30 BLM 32 RNG 17 NIN
Bismarck Server
Proud Sack Holder of the RenkeiDorkz
Message 23 of 35 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Aug 12, 2003
Try http://community.us.playstation.com/ as that site is up. I believe that http://www.shape.us.playstation.com/ is the one that is down.
FFXI Name-Ironsoul * Linkshell-CotS * City-San D'oria * Server-Carbuncle Race-Galka * Job-MNK/WAR * LVL-44/15 "The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever." - Psalm 23
Message 24 of 35 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
437 posts

Aug 12, 2003

To make it even easier....

http://community.us.playstation.com/comments.pl?sid=8384&op=&threshold=0&commentsort=0&mode=thread&c...

It looks very, very convincing.  Maybe we should ask for a zip code or something.

Onima - Rank 8 - San'Dorian - Lakshmi
58 Monk - 43 Samurai - 41 Beastmaster
Message 25 of 35 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
429 posts

Aug 12, 2003

That doesn't seem right that he got his and no one else has.  He says it was shipped second day air from California.  Do you not think maybe people in California and other states near there would have gotten theirs as well?  Plus no one else has gotten theirs yet.  If they were shipped two day, then everyone would get them pretty much in a 1-2 day span.  It doesn't add up really.  My UPS guy comes a little later in the afternoon so we will see.  I'm in PA.  For now i'm calling BS on this one.

Message 26 of 35 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

Aug 12, 2003

,sephillips wrote:
Try http://community.us.playstation.com/ as that site is up. I believe that http://www.shape.us.playstation.com/ is the one that is down.
hey thx that worked....i checked the message...cool .....to bad the guy didn't include the tracking number

Message Edited by Mrcyevon on 08-12-2003 01:57 PM

WORLD:Fenrir JOB:Thief LEVEL:Unkown
Message 27 of 35 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
239 posts

Aug 12, 2003
i dont see how it can make it on a tuesday already in kentucky and not have already made it here in southern california today, or even yeasterday for that matter.
Message 28 of 35 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
437 posts

Aug 12, 2003
Well, someone said in an earlier post that if something is shipped say, 3 day, then you won't get it until the 3rd day.  Even if its only accross the state or something, they just wait and give it to you the 3rd day.  Maybe they will all come today, or at least some of em.  We'll find out  by 7 pm Eastern time.  I live in CA so even if it was 2 day it should have come yesterday, but it needs to be in transit for 2 days. I'll just be patient, I have painting to do so I really couldn't be happier I have something to help time go by with.

Onima - Rank 8 - San'Dorian - Lakshmi
58 Monk - 43 Samurai - 41 Beastmaster
Message 29 of 35 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
642 posts

Aug 12, 2003
From what I hear though UPS will hold it even if it gets there early though, so even though the peeps in Cali are closer, they will get theirs on the 2nd day just like us who live in the boonies (Lincoln NE, you may need a good map to find us:smileywink
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wintaru 62 WHM 31 SMN 30 BLM 32 RNG 17 NIN
Bismarck Server
Proud Sack Holder of the RenkeiDorkz
Message 30 of 35 (3 Views)
0 Likes