Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
694 posts

Re: Too much farming, too many promyvions failed, too much personal drama

Jan 15, 2008
Every time I use my new signal pearl, a little mithra comes and helps me fight. Any time treasure drops, it just says "you find a <item>". I have to click 'treasure' to cast lots on it and obtain it >.<
"da'i ganai do crebi'o la lojban gi le se cusku be do cu mulno pavysmu je logji"
".i .ie ku'i cusku fi le prenu klesi poi certu la lojban"
"zo'o ta jitfa .i .e'o xu do pendo mi"
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (674 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jan 16, 2008
I know that same feeling i played for 5 years now and i still feel gimp only acomplishing San'd Oria rank Missions, 81 Woodworking and 75 PLD other then that i feel gimp i use to make alot of gil till RMTs nuked the arrow and bolt market and i cant seem to get passed 5-2 (Promy Vahzl) on the last floor i alway end up diein on the last mob of the 3 tho it would be nice to at least finish ZM and CoP
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (674 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5417 posts

Jan 16, 2008

Vincente wrote:
Every time I use my new signal pearl, a little mithra comes and helps me fight. Any time treasure drops, it just says "you find a ". I have to click 'treasure' to cast lots on it and obtain it >.

That makes no sense, because it doesn't happen to anyone else, and the server determines everything related to item assignment. If it was a bug with the server, other people would be having the problem, and it can't be a bug with your client because the client doesn't control item distribution. NPCs from Signal and Tactics Pearls do not create a treasure pool. The only ways you get a treasure pool are by either having a full inventory when something drops, or by actually being in a party and having at least one other party member in the same zone.
My PlayStation2 HDD guide.: http://bungiefan.tripod.com/psbbn_01.html
Made with a Japanese PS2 with a HDD and PSBBN 0.20-0.32

PS2 Model Number and Importing Guide
PS2 HDD Forum (archived)
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (674 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5417 posts

Jun 6, 2011

Well, as of Abyssea, many of these complaints are no longer valid, for anyone that left because of them.

You can reach level 90 within a week at casual play, and gil is very easy to come by, converting cruor from Abyssea to items you can NPC for gil. Promyvion and other missions have had their level caps removed, level 90 is now the cap, and many things are soloable or duoable.

My PlayStation2 HDD guide.: http://bungiefan.tripod.com/psbbn_01.html
Made with a Japanese PS2 with a HDD and PSBBN 0.20-0.32

PS2 Model Number and Importing Guide
PS2 HDD Forum (archived)
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (674 Views)
0 Likes