Aug 08 2003
By: Xkid~ Uncharted Territory 1821 posts

Testing Time?

5 replies 4 views Edited Aug 8, 2003

Well, the Square Enix beta has been out for more then a month and a half now. How many months will we(GAP beta tester) get to beta test it out?

Also, will the GAP Beta tester have to send their beta HDD back and get a real HDD too?

Message 1 of 6 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1562 posts

Re: Testing Time?

Aug 8, 2003
i wish i knew that answer also but imgoing to play it everyday till it has to go back
Smackdown VS RAW, Project: Snowblind, Socom 3
Resistance 2, Playstation Home
Message 2 of 6 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2718 posts

Aug 8, 2003

,Xkid wrote:

Well, the Square Enix beta has been out for more then a month and a half now. How many months will we(GAP beta tester) get to beta test it out?

Also, will the GAP Beta tester have to send their beta HDD back and get a real HDD too?

When we find all of the bugs in the game, HDD and the expansion pack.
Message 3 of 6 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3281 posts

Aug 8, 2003

,Xkid wrote:

We May get to BETA it till the beggening of '04...cuz thats when the acctuall game comes out. And about HDD...No one here knows...what will be done...for the GAP BETA
Message 4 of 6 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7317 posts

Aug 8, 2003
All your questions will be answered when you receive the kit. Till then, just relax and be happy you were selected.

Message 5 of 6 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Aug 8, 2003
This is the one drawback to betas. They end when the developers say so. When they have all the info they need.

Heres to hoping I get to beta longer than I did no EQOA..a whole 12 hours. DNAS = refurbished system = 2 weeks without my PS2 after beta acceptance.

Ah well, I am super happy now, I get to beta FFXI.....rejoice!!!!!
There is no such thing as a stupid question....there are only really stupid people asking.
Message 6 of 6 (4 Views)
0 Likes