Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
14002 posts

Re: New Beta tester Question, please help.

Aug 8, 2003

,gohd1 wrote:
Did you try any of the links, because when I did it wouldn't let me do anything when it loaded the page.  Any advice?

Sure, any info posted or PM'd to me would be helpful. I'd appreciate it.
Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 20 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6258 posts

Aug 8, 2003

pano09 wrote:

Lord Tantalus wrote:
You know maybe I'm better off not posting but i don't give a crap! Why the heck do they let it be where someone who has no clue about the game they will even be playing gets to beta test the latest of the series coming out?! Seriously folks!

simmer down, Life sucks cause you werent chosen, dud I wasnt chosen but I'm not crying about it. And if life sucks due to an FF11 beta, you need a life, man.

well, i hope you all have fun

the day i get into a beta is the day the place down under freezes over (austrailia and the core), i swear no matter how much i try i can never get into a beta

heh, i dont have a life, i have no reason for a life
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 20 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7545 posts

Aug 8, 2003

,plutoknight wrote:

,pano09 wrote:

,Lord Tantalus wrote:
You know maybe I'm better off not posting but i don't give a crap! Why the heck do they let it be where someone who has no clue about the game they will even be playing gets to beta test the latest of the series coming out?! Seriously folks!

simmer down, Life sucks cause you werent chosen, dud I wasnt chosen but I'm not crying about it. And if life sucks due to an FF11 beta, you need a life, man.

well, i hope you all have fun

the day i get into a beta is the day the place down under freezes over (austrailia and the core), i swear no matter how much i try i can never get into a beta

heh, i dont have a life, i have no reason for a life

Thats funny and sad at the same time...... Like I said, I'm not in, but there are reasons for life..... Madden, everquest, ect How bout family, that sound good to you? I feel like a damn counciler.lol
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 20 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Aug 8, 2003
Hrmm i guess you're right pano...I am angry about it but I think I'm far from not having a life....so whatever.
Just beta'ing some games right now. Can't say what :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 20 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1624 posts

Aug 8, 2003

,Hawkfan267 wrote:

Because I'm a GAP memeber and I signed up. That's why.

Where do you sign up? I was out for Xenosaga didn't have time for FF
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 20 (4 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14002 posts

Aug 8, 2003

,Xin wrote:

,Hawkfan267 wrote:

Because I'm a GAP memeber and I signed up. That's why.

Where do you sign up? I was out for Xenosaga didn't have time for FF

Your chosen ...randomly. Sorry. If anyone deserves it, it's you...IMO. You deserve to be part of beta testing for FF XI because your an RPG fan and I'm a FF newbie. Sorry, still, any info about the FF series (beside links, I have some) that you can PM me, would be great. I'd apprecate it.
Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 20 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Aug 8, 2003
Any thing specific you are looking for? The other ff's aren't quite like ffxi.
Just beta'ing some games right now. Can't say what :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 20 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8277 posts

Aug 8, 2003
It's an awsome game.  Just remember to get the gate guard to cast signet on you before you head out to kill monsters.  If you have signet on you will get crystals from monsters as long as the region is under your country's control.  It's very important to get crystals because that will be your main source of income in the beginning of the game.  Also if you have signet on you, you will gain conquest points which you can use to trade cool stuff.  Your contry will also gain conquest points and if your country has enough conquest point the region will be under your contry's control and there will be more shops opening up in your country.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 20 (4 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14002 posts

Aug 8, 2003

,Lord Tantalus wrote:
Any thing specific you are looking for? The other ff's aren't quite like ffxi.

FF general story from FF 8 on up? FF main characters? Good guys? bad guys? Basic gameplay tips for the series. Anything really would help. I'd appreciate it.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 20 (4 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14002 posts

Aug 8, 2003

,Llama Herder wrote:
It's an awsome game.  Just remember to get the gate guard to cast signet on you before you head out to kill monsters.  If you have signet on you will get crystals from monsters as long as the region is under your country's control.  It's very important to get crystals because that will be your main source of income in the beginning of the game.  Also if you have signet on you, you will gain conquest points which you can use to trade cool stuff.  Your contry will also gain conquest points and if your country has enough conquest point the region will be under your contry's control and there will be more shops opening up in your country.

Thanks, I copied that, so I can remember that later.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 20 (4 Views)
0 Likes