Jul 14 2003
By: DarkCobra419 Fender Bender 4580 posts

will the legacy of FF end?

6 replies 1 views Edited Jul 14, 2003

well i know that Final Fantasy has been a hit since it wuz out since nintendo, then sony bought the game around 1997 or something like that and came out with the best Final Fantasy games ever, but now that, they are goin all out with online with Final FantasyXI u think after FFXI comes out u think that they are going to declare that, FFXI will b the last Final Fantasy game

The power of a mystic saiyan

Message 1 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Re: will the legacy of FF end?

Jul 14, 2003
there is gonna be a ff 12
Message 2 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Jul 14, 2003

sup evrybody wrote:

well i know that Final Fantasy has been a hit since it wuz out since nintendo, then sony bought the game around 1997 or something like that and came out with the best Final Fantasy games ever, but now that, they are goin all out with online with Final FantasyXI u think after FFXI comes out u think that they are going to declare that, FFXI will b the last Final Fantasy game

Well like the other guy said there is going to be a FF XII. And i hope it dont end and keep going. but like every good thing there is an end. but I really dont see it leaving in anytime soon. I do hope it stays for all generations to come.
Message 3 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
382 posts

Jul 14, 2003

,sup evrybody wrote:

Dear god I hope not.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 4 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Jul 14, 2003

,sup evrybody wrote:

I prey that they dont stop.
Message 5 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2718 posts

Jul 14, 2003
It will end if no one buy it.
Message 6 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Final Boss
30058 posts

Jul 14, 2003

,sup evrybody wrote:

ok first off Sony did not buy FF at all, Square went to make games on Playstation because Nintendo was stupid and stayed with the cartridge format for the N64 which does not hold much memory compared to a CD which was a big factor here. Sony a few years later bought into Square after the movie bombed big time.

Like all series it's all about money, the series still makes millions they'll keep making it.

Formally chaynes...
Message 7 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes