Highlighted
Aug 27 2003
By: coolkid101~ Splicer 86 posts

will someone tell me what this game is about

8 replies 1 views Edited Aug 27, 2003

ive never playd it and im thinking about buying it well my question is does it take u lone to beat it or does it take like 2hours to beat i want a game that takes a while to beat

coolkid101

to not to be or to be
Message 1 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2804 posts

Re: will someone tell me what this game is about

Aug 27, 2003

,coolkid101 wrote:

ive never playd it and im thinking about buying it well my question is does it take u lone to beat it or does it take like 2hours to beat i want a game that takes a while to beat

coolkid101

You should buy Final Fantasy VII or Final Fantasy X,the whole series is great, they usally take 70 hours to beat!

Message 2 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4026 posts

Aug 27, 2003

,coolkid101 wrote:

coolkid101,

You didn't specify which FF game you were interested in, but all of them are long...  Most are 50+ hours, some a lot longer - depends on your skill and whether or not you want to do the side quests...  Either way, FFVII or FFX are among the best...
Message 3 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Aug 27, 2003

,Joseph3391 wrote:

,coolkid101 wrote:

coolkid101

You should buy Final Fantasy VII or Final Fantasy X,the whole series is great, they usally take 70 hours to beat!

Those are the best ones, yet the games all have different storylines except final fantasy X & X-2 because X-2 is the sequal!
Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Message 4 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Aug 28, 2003

what are the first ones for ps2 to come out so i can tell you wich one i want?

coolkid101

to not to be or to be
Message 5 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Aug 28, 2003
the first ff on ps2 would be ffx.
"Eat, Drink, be merry! For tomorrow, we die!"
"Eye for an eye, and the world goes blind, tooth for a tooth and noone eats steak."
"Its too dark, I can't hear you!"
"You laugh becaue I am different, I laugh because you are all the same."
Message 6 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
313 posts

Aug 28, 2003

,coolkid101 wrote:

coolkid101

1st title on PS2 is FFX. But you may want to go back and play some of the older ones first, otherwise FFX's  eyecandy graphics (I ain't knocking FFX, I loved the game!) will spoil you. The older ones aren't as flashy as X but have some of the best damn storylines ever seen in a game. I've played all of them through at least twice, I'm a little bit of a FF junkie....
Hmmm.... Games, sleep or food?? Games, sleep or food?? I CAN'T DECIDE!!!! Smiley Wink
Message 7 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9154 posts

Aug 29, 2003

IndianaHoosier wrote:

coolkid101 wrote:

coolkid101

1st title on PS2 is FFX. But you may want to go back and play some of the older ones first, otherwise FFX's  eyecandy graphics (I ain't knocking FFX, I loved the game!) will spoil you. The older ones aren't as flashy as X but have some of the best damn storylines ever seen in a game. I've played all of them through at least twice, I'm a little bit of a FF junkie....

yea i prefer FF7 and 8... FF10 IMO sucked the only good thing about it was the graphics, loved the graphics... other than that i didnt like it
Message 8 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
277 posts

Aug 30, 2003
They're all great, I have 8, my friend 7, and another friend has 10. I got mine first, have played it for 54:45, and am on the third disc still trying to complete a sidequest I'm pretty sure thats the 3/4 mark, 10 has been played for about 60 hours and is at 3/4 mark to I think, 7 was recently bought and has between 30-40 hours at the 1/2 point from what I  know (he's probably playing right now and a lot farther than that) as for the storylines, they are all the best you will find for rpg games, you just have to remember that 7-8 are for ps1 therefore come with the graphics of that time. (as in I still can't see the the difference between the doors and windows during some parts....)
"Why do people depend on each other? In the end you're on your own. I made it this far by myself.
Sure, I couldn't do a thing when I was a kid, I've depended on others, but...
I'll be the first one to admit, I'm here because of other people.
I'm fine by myself now, I have all the skills I need to suvive. I'm not a child anymore!
Thats a lie, I don't know anything, I'm confused. I don't want to depend on anyone, how can I do that? Someone! Tell me!
Someone? So I'll end up depending on others after all."
-Squall
Message 9 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes