Dec 11 2003
By: gex2k1 Fender Bender 4769 posts

where is the best place to level up in ffx2

30 replies 2 views Edited Dec 11, 2003
right now im on chapter 4 with every body on level25 and i need to beat the zalamander he kills every body in like 3 hits even with special dressspheres

Message 1 of 31 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7036 posts

Re: where is the best place to level up in ffx2

Dec 11, 2003

,gex80 wrote:
right now im on chapter 4 with every body on level25 and i need to beat the zalamander he kills every body in like 3 hits even with special dressspheres

go any place with 4 stars difficulty or higher..Smiley Happy however, they might prove a difficulty to you since your lvl is...ehh..ermm...insufficient. Perhaps you need a bit of wisdom to fight your way through.
Message 2 of 31 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4769 posts

Dec 11, 2003
how about the thunder plains can anybody check for me since i cant get back on the airship

Message 3 of 31 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7036 posts

Dec 11, 2003
since you can't get back..then you have to train there..omg..
Message 4 of 31 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Dec 11, 2003

,gex80 wrote:
how about the thunder plains can anybody check for me since i cant get back on the airship

Yeah you can't really do too much level building on chapter 4. I would suggest just get to Chapter 5, and once a certain "scenerio" happens on the Thunder Plains, there will be a cave that's great for leveling up. I would suggest equiping everyone with the Lady Luck dressphere and make them learn Double Exp. Just spend a day or so in the cave leveling up. Also don't forget to save and equip acessories that block poison and sleep before you go inside.

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Message 5 of 31 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1203 posts

Dec 11, 2003
cool. now all i need is the game, and ill be set.,

"Tell me friend, you ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?"
Message 6 of 31 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5945 posts

Dec 11, 2003

,gex80 wrote:

If you have saved your game to separate files, I suggest going back to chapter 2 and attempt again to level up and get to the chapter in which you are at now...  I'm only suggesting this as you said you could not get back on the airship further down.  Zanerkand (sp) is a good place and Mt Gagazet. I say you will have better chances there for levelling..

For technical support (including DISK READ ERRORS) call: 1-800-345-SONY.
New to the world of the PS boards? Check out the "NEW USER GUIDE"

Message 7 of 31 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9154 posts

Dec 11, 2003

Griever_08 wrote:

gex80 wrote:

Yeah you can't really do too much level building on chapter 4. I would suggest just get to Chapter 5, and once a certain "scenerio" happens on the Thunder Plains, there will be a cave that's great for leveling up. I would suggest equiping everyone with the Lady Luck dressphere and make them learn Double Exp. Just spend a day or so in the cave leveling up. Also don't forget to save and equip acessories that block poison and sleep before you go inside.

...lady luck?
Message 8 of 31 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7036 posts

Dec 11, 2003

,Gringita709 wrote:

...lady luck?

it's a dress sphere..if you want to get it...beat me in sphere break.
my highest record is 84 coins..Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 31 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Dec 11, 2003

,Gringita709 wrote:

,Griever_08 wrote:

,gex80 wrote:

...lady luck?

Message Edited by Griever_08 on 12-11-2003 01:20 PM

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Message 10 of 31 (2 Views)
0 Likes