Monster Hunter
35 posts

Re: what is the worst thing that happened to u in FFX

Jul 18, 2003
WARNING KIND OF GROSS SPOILER POST AHEAD WARNING

Ok after playing for a month I was finally up to the final boss of the game I had just defeated him when I had to go.... literally I was stuck between a choice of messing myself (please dont make me go into detail here) or watching the ending fmv. I choose the bathroom and for some reason I couldnt beat the game again for a couple of more days. So I was needless to say very disappointed with that call of nature experience.
------------------------------------------------------------
I refuse to have a sig so there! :smileytongue:
Wait thats this thing isn't it?
Doh!
Message 11 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

Jul 18, 2003
I failed to get the treasure in Bevelle Temple so I can't get enter the temple in the Baaj Temple.
Message 12 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1755 posts

Jul 18, 2003

,gex80 wrote:
the minigame where u had to dodge200 lightning bolt right when i dodge 199 i get hit by 1 freakin lightning bolt that was like last summer and im still trying to do it the most i can get now is 105

probably when i hardly ever beat seymor the 2nd battle.it took me 2 weeks to train to beat him.
Stars are given out to members who are well behaved and provide accurate helpful service on the forums.
Message 13 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4769 posts

Jul 18, 2003

,ps2 its a sony wrote:

,gex80 wrote:
the minigame where u had to dodge200 lightning bolt right when i dodge 199 i get hit by 1 freakin lightning bolt that was like last summer and im still trying to do it the most i can get now is 105

probably when i hardly ever beat seymor the 2nd battle.it took me 2 weeks to train to beat him.

wow u had to train for 2 weeks i did have to train i had to change my approch to killing him

Message 14 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Jul 18, 2003

whole game took me less then 4 days first time threw 2 weeks you say wow

Message 15 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Jul 18, 2003

,Kimahri007 wrote:

whole game took me less then 4 days first time threw 2 weeks you say wow

Wow! That's gotta be a record! What'd you do, play 12 hours a day?
Message 16 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Jul 18, 2003
more i played untill i got inside sin without sleeping and managed to get all of wakkas overdrives but no aeons and no ultimate weapons then i that took twodays no eating/ sleep lol 46 hours straight then i had to sleep played for 2 hours passed out again then beat the game lol
Message 17 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Jul 21, 2003

,VII Says Goodbye wrote:

,gex80 wrote:

Treking through the Omega Ruins, and then on my way back to the save point, getting struck down by stupid Malboro. I've been fairly fortunate in not having anything major happen that would truly anger me.

I've had a couple of occasions where I had gotten about 20 S.LVL in the Omega Ruins and got killed by Demonoliths on my way to a save point.

What is Mattitude?

Utilizing the belief system and work ethic (Mattributes) of THE Matt Hardy to create a better life for yourself by fulfilling your goals and dreams. Mattitude is a quality that can help anyone -- regardless of background or past -- to achieve success. You just have to make it a lifestyle, a mindset, a religion. Mattitude, is something that can not be taught or learned. Mattitude is something that burns within.

ACCEPT MATTITUDE, OR SUFFER A CRUEL TWIST OF FATE...
Message 18 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4306 posts

Jul 21, 2003

gex80 wrote:

Finally beating that stupid chocobo race with the birds without being able to save. As fate would have it, I came across something (forgot now) in the calm lands that put everyone to sleep and then killed them off. It took another 10-15 attempts after restarting the game before I was able to beat that stupid chocobo flying bird course again. Very annoying.
Message 19 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes