Nov 24 2003
By: themastergamer~ Hekseville Citizen 359 posts

ultima or omgea

14 replies 0 views Edited Nov 24, 2003
in FF X Omega and Ultima weapon were so easy.. Why??????? In FF 7 and 8 they were so hard it took you many tryes to beat the them.. Why were the so easy in 10?? Any one know???

Sits in a cornor and laughs at what he has just saw
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2941 posts

Re: ultima or omgea

Nov 24, 2003
umm...I thought they were easy in VIII too.....
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3753 posts

Nov 24, 2003
They were easy in FF-X because Nemesis was intended to be the difficult optional boss battle.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3046 posts

Nov 24, 2003

,the master gamer wrote:
in FF X Omega and Ultima weapon were so easy.. Why??????? In FF 7 and 8 they were so hard it took you many tryes to beat the them.. Why were the so easy in 10?? Any one know???

i beat ultima weapon, i need omega.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7195 posts

Nov 24, 2003

,Lady Yunaleska wrote:
umm...I thought they were easy in VIII too.....

You though that Omega Weapon in FFVIII was easy!?      

Ultima and Omega weapons are so easy in X because of the insanely strong attacks that FFX gives you.  If you ask me they went a little overboard with how strong your physical attacks are.  I mean, on my game Yuna does 99,999 damage every time!  That's no fun!  Everything dies real easy. lol

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3046 posts

Nov 24, 2003
Omega and Ultima weapon in ff8 were hard, depending how you fought them. you could just gone all out with GFs and won, but probably die a bunch of times. or kill them in one hit. selphie's limit break the end is really damn rare to get, there's some trick to boosting the chance but i forgot it. i just used that to kill both of them,
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1624 posts

Nov 25, 2003

,Coolish Man wrote:
Omega and Ultima weapon in ff8 were hard, depending how you fought them. you could just gone all out with GFs and won, but probably die a bunch of times. or kill them in one hit. selphie's limit break the end is really damn rare to get, there's some trick to boosting the chance but i forgot it. i just used that to kill both of them,

All out with GFs won't win you Omega...
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Nov 25, 2003
they werent hard in 7 either, come on all three weapons had millions of hp.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2941 posts

Nov 25, 2003

,Coolish Man wrote:

i don't remember how I beat them, but it wasn't with that, I just spent a lot of time leveling up and junctioning.  It really wasn't all that hard....but maybe I'm just really good at FFVIII?....oh wait.  that's right, I am!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1624 posts

Nov 25, 2003

,Lady Yunaleska wrote:

i don't remember how I beat them, but it wasn't with that, I just spent a lot of time leveling up and junctioning.  It really wasn't all that hard....but maybe I'm just really good at FFVIII?....oh wait.  that's right, I am!
Now try Omega in FFV...
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes