Fender Bender
3010 posts

Re: to buy or not to buy?

Dec 10, 2003

Wow, this is just like the other thread. Anyway I do think you should get some background before playing FFX2. And I think you'd be really missing out if you just read the story to FFX, and didn't see all the beautiful CGs.

I recommend playing FFX since it's such a great game and you get into the storyline much more than you would just reading about it. Not to mention the CGs. But if you don't have the time to play it or don't want to spend $20, I suggest buying the FFX DVD off ebay (or if you live in an asian country, you can just buy it there). For around $10-$12,  you get all the CGs from FFX as well as the full storyline.

I just ordered the FFX and FFX2 triple pack DVD set for only $12 off ebay. It seems legit, I don't think it's a scam. Anyway, I'll let you know how the DVDs are when I get them, if anybody wants to know.

Message 11 of 12 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7036 posts

Re: to buy or not to buy?

Dec 10, 2003

,bloody dove wrote:

Wow, this is just like the other thread. Anyway I do think you should get some background before playing FFX2. And I think you'd be really missing out if you just read the story to FFX, and didn't see all the beautiful CGs.

I recommend playing FFX since it's such a great game and you get into the storyline much more than you would just reading about it. Not to mention the CGs. But if you don't have the time to play it or don't want to spend $20, I suggest buying the FFX DVD off ebay (or if you live in an asian country, you can just buy it there). For around $10-$12,  you get all the CGs from FFX as well as the full storyline.

I just ordered the FFX and FFX2 triple pack DVD set for only $12 off ebay. It seems legit, I don't think it's a scam. Anyway, I'll let you know how the DVDs are when I get them, if anybody wants to know.

I bet those are sold in many of my country's stores right now...
Message 12 of 12 (0 Views)
0 Likes