Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 10 2003
By: geekbabe05~ I Only Post Everything 1404 posts

to buy or not to buy?

11 replies 1 views Edited Dec 10, 2003
i havent played final fantasy for a long time,i was gonna play ff10 but things happened umm, lets just say i could not play for sometime because of something i did, anyways,i did not get to play it. now that the ffX-2 came out i want to play it, it seems good, but im not sure if i should go straight forward to ffx-2 instead of starting ffx first, i mean, is it worth it?, i could just read the story line of ffx and then play ffx-2 but i dont know, is it better to just buy both and begin ffx and then ffx-2?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Re: to buy or not to buy?

Dec 10, 2003

,geekbabe05 wrote:
i havent played final fantasy for a long time,i was gonna play ff10 but things happened umm, lets just say i could not play for sometime because of something i did, anyways,i did not get to play it. now that the ffX-2 came out i want to play it, it seems good, but im not sure if i should go straight forward to ffx-2 instead of starting ffx first, i mean, is it worth it?, i could just read the story line of ffx and then play ffx-2 but i dont know, is it better to just buy both and begin ffx and then ffx-2?

Get and play X first. It'll give you more insight into the story and world when you play X-2. Plus X is only $20 now.

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15169 posts

Dec 10, 2003

,geekbabe05 wrote:

Go spend like 10+ hours reading the story, and tell me if it holds your interest as much as a game would.

Also you asking pretty much "Should I by the first Final Fantasy X game or go straight to the sequal." so all I have to say is what do you think everyone here is going to say?

Save yourself the trouble and walk outside and goto the store and spend the money to get FFX, its a Greatest hits now so its cheap.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3115 posts

Dec 10, 2003

,geekbabe05 wrote:

play FF X-2 first and you will not understand it. If you dont want FF X, then go read a 200-300 page book of the whole story. And last choise is you can buy it for $20 US, $30 CAN
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4818 posts

Dec 10, 2003

,geekbabe05 wrote:

I thought Final Fantasy X was boring but if you must play it, it's already a greatest hits I think. Go for it.
"I am the way into the doleful city, I am the way into eternal grief, I am the way into a forsaken race. Justice it was that moved my great creator; divine omnipotence created me, and highest wisdom joined with primal love. Before me nothing but eternal things things were made, and shall last eternally. Abandon all hope, all you who enter"
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7036 posts

Dec 10, 2003
the choice is yours actually. You want to spend $20 for the sake of the storyline to FFX-2, go ahead. But if you want to spend alot more time reading 200-300 pages of the story...go ahead too..your choice
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Dec 10, 2003
Where do you get this "book" you guys are speaking of?

-Griever_08

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4769 posts

Dec 10, 2003

,Griever_08 wrote:

online story lines ,

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Dec 10, 2003

,gex80 wrote:

,Griever_08 wrote:

online story lines ,

Oh you mean fanfics? I thought there was an official novel or somthing (somthing I wish they would start making).

-Griever_08

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1984 posts

Dec 10, 2003

,geekbabe05 wrote:

spend 20$ for ff x.   by getting x-2 first, it would be like terminater 2 before seeing the original. alot of story probably won't make sense
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes