Highlighted
Sep 27 2003
By: cannacup2010 Last Guardian 13770 posts

time to blitz

8 replies 2 views Edited Sep 27, 2003
they should make a blitz ball final fantasy game.like what you do is coustimize players andv then play in big tournaments!wouldnt it be cool,whata think?
Raoul Duke: There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric snake, coming straight at us.
Dr. Gonzo: Shoot it.
Duke: Not yet, I want to study its habits.
Message 1 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7225 posts

Re: time to blitz

Sep 27, 2003
They need to make that, and a game kinda like Bloody Roar 3 except with FF characters. lol
Message 2 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1311 posts

Sep 27, 2003
lol yea, blitzball is good, but it's not addictive, they should have a game like Super Smash Bros Melee, but w/ life and all
Message 3 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Sep 27, 2003

,chickenmaster wrote:
they should make a blitz ball final fantasy game.like what you do is coustimize players andv then play in big tournaments!wouldnt it be cool,whata think?

One thing that would make it cool...Online play!
Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Message 4 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13770 posts

Sep 27, 2003

,Ewonian wrote:

,chickenmaster wrote:

One thing that would make it cool...Online play!

yeah i forget to include that!
Raoul Duke: There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric snake, coming straight at us.
Message 5 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4748 posts

Sep 27, 2003

,chickenmaster wrote:

That would be pretty cool. I think they should make something like "Final Fantasy Party" or something, where you can choose from any FF character ever created and have them compete against each other in all the mini-games found in the FFs. Kinda like Mario Party for GC, only this one would be for the PS2. Am I right?
Badger Badger Badger Badger... Snake!
Message 6 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13770 posts

Sep 28, 2003

,demiforce wrote:

,chickenmaster wrote:

That would be pretty cool. I think they should make something like "Final Fantasy Party" or something, where you can choose from any FF character ever created and have them compete against each other in all the mini-games found in the FFs. Kinda like Mario Party for GC, only this one would be for the PS2. Am I right?

like a super smash bro's ffinal fantasy game!!!!that would be to cool!

Message 7 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4285 posts

Sep 28, 2003

,chickenmaster wrote:

,demiforce wrote:

,chickenmaster wrote:

like a super smash bro's ffinal fantasy game!!!!that would be to cool!

Square is known and praised for being original and coming out with new ideas. Doing this would just be borrowing ideas from other people and frankly, thats not how Square likes to work.

Message Edited by Sepultura998 on 09-27-2003 11:06 PM

Message 8 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8971 posts

Sep 28, 2003

,chickenmaster wrote:
I peronally hated Blitzball. it was the one thing wrong with FFX. I would have much more preferred another card game.
-------------------------------------------------------------
AIM sn: PM me is you really want it.
>xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx
Message 9 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes