Dec 08 2003
By: bvgpe~ Splicer 88 posts

they should ban criticism on this board...

40 replies 1 views Edited Dec 8, 2003
every other post i read is someone putting down a final fantasy game, and someone else replying, arguing on why it was so great.  i personally think EVERY final fantasy was AWSOME!  but other people won't agree with me, that's just how it goes.  everybody is anticipating FF12, but when it comes out, i can gurantee half the people here will put it down.  just stop trying to convince people of your opinion on FF games, cus there will always be someone out there to argue against you. 
Message 1 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1998 posts

Re: they should ban criticism on this board...

Dec 8, 2003
i personally disagree... the arguments give flavor to the board...,
Message 2 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1203 posts

Dec 8, 2003
yes, cloud is correct. if gamers were not allowed to show their true feelings on a game, what would be the point of the boards? they would go down like that meatloaf your grandmother made you two years ago.,

"Tell me friend, you ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?"
Message 3 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1984 posts

Dec 8, 2003

,bvgpe wrote:
every other post i read is someone putting down a final fantasy game, and someone else replying, arguing on why it was so great.  i personally think EVERY final fantasy was AWSOME!  but other people won't agree with me, that's just how it goes.  everybody is anticipating FF12, but when it comes out, i can gurantee half the people here will put it down.  just stop trying to convince people of your opinion on FF games, cus there will always be someone out there to argue against you. 

thats the wonderfull thing we all know as "opinion". everyone has one. everyone is alowed to convey thier own opinion here. if everyone agreed on everything, this place would be as dull as a rusty knife.evryone has a right to ones own opinion, and you have the right to disagree. if criticism was banned, we'd be like a bunch of robots. thats the fun of debate, disagreeing with someones opinion, and being able to back yours up with some sense.
Message 4 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Dec 8, 2003
ok, well maybe i did exagerate with saying, ban.  but i mean, all the arguements are the same.  someone either doesn't like a game cus of graphics or charecters and someone else is telling him why they aren't thhe most important thing to a game.  i'm just trying to say, when u give your opinion, be ready to here the same argument from about 5 other guys.
Message 5 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4924 posts

Dec 8, 2003

,bvgpe wrote:

My my where to start.. I'll just be nice and save myself the headache of a rant.  Just because you think something is good, it doesn't mean we are obliged to agree, nor does it mean we have to keep quiet about our opinions.  You have every right to feel the way you do, however you do not have the right to tell others not to speak out about their opinion.  Just as there will always be someone to argue that all FF games are AWSOME, there will always be someone that begs to differ, such as myself.  Variety is the spice of life after all, what fun would the world be if everyone liked the same thing? 

Message 6 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
913 posts

Dec 9, 2003
If they banned criticism then you couldn't criticize it
Message 7 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3638 posts

Dec 9, 2003

,Grakkar wrote:
If they banned criticism then you couldn't criticize it

Haha so true! You would get banned yourself for criticizing criticism!
Message 8 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Final Boss
30058 posts

Dec 9, 2003

,bvgpe wrote:
ok, well maybe i did exagerate with saying, ban.  but i mean, all the arguements are the same.  someone either doesn't like a game cus of graphics or charecters and someone else is telling him why they aren't thhe most important thing to a game.  i'm just trying to say, when u give your opinion, be ready to here the same argument from about 5 other guys.

I am going to give you 3 words, read them well and take them to heart because this will basically tell you all you need to know to get past these feelings you have right now. Are you ready?

Those 3 words for you for this situation are....

Live with it...

Formally chaynes...
Message 9 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
879 posts

Dec 9, 2003

if people weren't allowed to voice their opinions, then this would be a VERY dull board....

they never will ban criticism, and if they ever did, i would spend a great deal of less time on this board

so your going to have to get over the fact that criticism appears on the boards, because everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and arguments will appear because of those opinions, but no one else seems to care...

PM me for sig requests
Message 10 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes