Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 08 2003
By: gex2k1 Fender Bender 4769 posts

special dress sphere comment?

5 replies 10 views Edited Dec 8, 2003
is it me or does the special dress spheres makes the game way to easy. im not complaining because those things saved my life against the first for things that you encounter at the end of chapter 3 and the beginning of chapter 4. but i wish they wouldve have made the special dressspheres harder to activate. like the garment grid with two slots. you just switch your dresses and bam it your turn to switch to your special. dont get me wrong, i just wish they made them alittle harder to activate to make the battles that you use them with a little more hard.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8971 posts

Re: special dress sphere comment?

Dec 8, 2003

,gex80 wrote:
is it me or does the special dress spheres makes the game way to easy. im not complaining because those things saved my life against the first for things that you encounter at the end of chapter 3 and the beginning of chapter 4. but i wish they wouldve have made the special dressspheres harder to activate. like the garment grid with two slots. you just switch your dresses and bam it your turn to switch to your special. dont get me wrong, i just wish they made them alittle harder to activate to make the battles that you use them with a little more hard.

I think htey are cool. I only have Paines right now. But yes, they are extremely powerfull. And easy to access with the special garment grid with only 2 slots. I kinda like it the way it is though.
-------------------------------------------------------------
AIM sn: PM me is you really want it.
>xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4769 posts

Dec 8, 2003

,MeTaLfrvr wrote:

,gex80 wrote:

I think htey are cool. I only have Paines right now. But yes, they are extremely powerfull. And easy to access with the special garment grid with only 2 slots. I kinda like it the way it is though.

i have all three and paine i think has all her abillites for full throttle. pm me if you want to know where rikku's and yuna's are. thats if you havent passed chapter3 yet

Message Edited by gex80 on 12-08-2003 04:34 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8971 posts

Dec 8, 2003

,gex80 wrote:

,MeTaLfrvr wrote:

,gex80 wrote:

i have all three and paine i think has all her abillites for full throttle. pm me if you want to know where rikku's and yuna's are. thats if you havent passed chapter3 yet,

Message Edited by gex80 on 12-08-2003 04:34 PM

Thanks, but I usually try to do everything on my own the first time through. Then, the second time, I use the Strategy Guide. But by following my rules for RPGs (going EVERYWHERE and talking to EVERYBODY) I usually dont miss things.
-------------------------------------------------------------
AIM sn: PM me is you really want it.
>xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (10 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1203 posts

Dec 8, 2003

MeTaLfrvr wrote:

Thanks, but I usually try to do everything on my own the first time through. Then, the second time, I use the Strategy Guide. But by following my rules for RPGs (going EVERYWHERE and talking to EVERYBODY) I usually dont miss things.

so, we follow the same code. its always fun doing that. while everyone else is stuck at lv one wondering whats goin on, ive already mastered the game! with good rpg's i pay much attention. i learn many things that way. maybe i should do that with skool work.........maybe later.

"Tell me friend, you ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?"
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4769 posts

Dec 9, 2003

,FF_Master777 wrote:

,null,

MeTaLfrvr wrote:

,null,

so, we follow the same code. its always fun doing that. while everyone else is stuck at lv one wondering whats goin on, ive already mastered the game! with good rpg's i pay much attention. i learn many things that way. maybe i should do that with skool work.........maybe later.

hmmmmm......................*pause* nah

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (10 Views)
0 Likes