Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/08/2003
Offline
110 posts
 

Re: should final fantsay X-2 be called a final fantasy game?

Jul 8, 2003

,
,
,_Yuna_ wrote:
,

The way i see this is that every Final Fantasy is something new and different. well, a sequel to the ff series is new and different, so i consider it still a final fantasy. yea it may have same characters and locations, but it really doesn't bother me much. I know i'm buying it.

,

I also like the fact that its women taking the lead ^_^ cause i get to see it from my point of view now.


,
,
,


i'm not saying don't do something differnt just if u do don't give it the name final fantasy

,

i personally don't care that it came out it just didn't want them to call it final fantasy X-2

das farken????
Message 21 of 65 (15 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 03/23/2003
Offline
87 posts
 

Re: should final fantsay X-2 be called a final fantasy game?

Jul 8, 2003
Yah! What else is it going to be called, "Final Fantasy girls kick butt"?
-A Space Pirate would die by the shock of seeing Samus!-
Message 22 of 65 (15 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/08/2003
Offline
110 posts
 

Re: should final fantsay X-2 be called a final fantasy game?

Jul 8, 2003

,
,
,122003Jacob wrote:
Yah! What else is it going to be called, "Final Fantasy girls kick butt"?
,
,
,


ur missing the point i don't want them to use the name final fantasy

,

if they wanted to call it girls kick butt then fine

,

no sweat off my balls

das farken????
Message 23 of 65 (15 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/08/2003
Offline
277 posts
 

Re: should final fantsay X-2 be called a final fantasy game?

Jul 8, 2003

lol it is a final fantasy title no matter what you think

,

remember if you are a true fan of the seris you will know that it is ever changing and this way square is keeping the seris that way by doing what they have not done before make a sequel to a game

Kuppo
Message 24 of 65 (15 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/08/2003
Offline
110 posts
 

Re: should final fantsay X-2 be called a final fantasy game?

Jul 8, 2003

,
,
,finalfanasynut wrote:
,

lol it is a final fantasy title no matter what you think

,

remember if you are a true fan of the seris you will know that it is ever changing and this way square is keeping the seris that way by doing what they have not done before make a sequel to a game


,
,
,

oh i'm a true fan and thats why i'm making such a big fuss

,

i don't want the the ff name tainted by a game designed to get honry little 12 year olds off

das farken????
Message 25 of 65 (15 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/08/2003
Offline
277 posts
 

Re: should final fantsay X-2 be called a final fantasy game?

Jul 8, 2003

i have read every article there is to find on the game

,

although they where skimpy outfits the atb system is back and the have a changed(i still prefure the other one) job system it will have a good amount of challanges and it will rock in my opion so you are right in the fact that the outfits our bad but u can still dress them up as moogles to and that is covering so now do you understand mc_nuff

Kuppo
Message 26 of 65 (15 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/08/2003
Offline
110 posts
 

Re: should final fantsay X-2 be called a final fantasy game?

Jul 8, 2003

,
,
,finalfanasynut wrote:
,

i have read every article there is to find on the game

,

although they where skimpy outfits the atb system is back and the have a changed(i still prefure the other one) job system it will have a good amount of challanges and it will rock in my opion so you are right in the fact that the outfits our bad but u can still dress them up as moogles to and that is covering so now do you understand mc_nuff


,
,
,


oh i understand

,

i still think its a marketing ploy

,

they stick every little boy's wet dream in game and lable it final fantasy

das farken????
Message 27 of 65 (15 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/08/2003
Offline
277 posts
 

Re: should final fantsay X-2 be called a final fantasy game?

Jul 8, 2003
that is correct what you are saying but it is a final fantasy like it or not i dont like it but only because i did not like 10
Kuppo
Message 28 of 65 (15 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/08/2003
Offline
110 posts
 

Re: should final fantsay X-2 be called a final fantasy game?

Jul 8, 2003

,
,
,finalfanasynut wrote:
that is correct what you are saying but it is a final fantasy like it or not i dont like it but only because i did not like 10
,
,
,


i thought 10 was good

,

the only thing i didn't like were the voice actors

,

man they sucked

das farken????
Message 29 of 65 (15 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/08/2003
Offline
277 posts
 

Re: should final fantsay X-2 be called a final fantasy game?

Jul 8, 2003
yes the voices were bad
Kuppo
Message 30 of 65 (15 Views)
Reply
0 Likes