Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Re: question about ffx and ffx-2

Sep 30, 2003
I beat it near level 100, but that's with who knows how many hours of sidequesting, and I still have more to do.  Damn Blitzball prize generator!  It's taking forever to get Wakka's Sigil.
_________
Message 11 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1230 posts

Sep 30, 2003

I spent six months playing it, but I only had 94 Hours on it. mostly becuase I'd get frustrated, and It took me 2 weeks to finally beat the goers during the tournament.(I couldn't stand to see them win!)

GAP member
Message 12 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Sep 30, 2003

,_Yuna_ wrote:

I spent six months playing it, but I only had 94 Hours on it. mostly becuase I'd get frustrated, and It took me 2 weeks to finally beat the goers during the tournament.(I couldn't stand to see them win!)

Yeah they were tough to beat when your team was all at like level one and your golie was the definition of suck!
Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Message 13 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1230 posts

Sep 30, 2003

,Ewonian wrote:

,_Yuna_ wrote:

Yeah they were tough to beat when your team was all at like level one and your golie was the definition of suck!
I know! They cheated also! it really pissed me off........... finally as soon as i scored 1 goal, i just swam around with the ball til the time was up, lol
GAP member
Message 14 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Sep 30, 2003

,_Yuna_ wrote:

,Ewonian wrote:

,_Yuna_ wrote:

I know! They cheated also! it really pissed me off........... finally as soon as i scored 1 goal, i just swam around with the ball til the time was up, lol

Well, whatever you have to do to win!
Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Message 15 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Sep 30, 2003
Yeah, it would be for you to finish FFX first before playing X-2, but if you do beat it on the OPM demo disc it will have the entire ending that appeared in FF X: International and gives more of an idea towards X-2.
Message 16 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
270 posts

Oct 1, 2003

i hate blitzball its ok but i have no idea what im doing i dont get it! anyone have any ideas what i could do to start getting to know how to play blitzball

Currently playing: Final Fantasy XII and kingdom hearts

A recent study shows 92% of the teenage population likes rap music. If you are part of the 8% who listen to real music, put this as your sig.

Message 17 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Oct 1, 2003

It took me like 160 hours I think. It was a while ago...but I spend a lot of time levelling and getting EVERY extra thing in the game. Including beating Nemesis. So it uh..took a while.

And ...How can you not get past that area? That's ...really easy O_o. Maybe you don't spend enough time levelling, eh?

But yeah, you've got a while yet til the end...

Message 18 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4769 posts

Oct 2, 2003
yes u still have alot i think bout 20-30 more hours of game play left on there since the game it's self is 60 hours long

Message 19 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Oct 3, 2003

,wetwilly6000 wrote:

i hate blitzball its ok but i have no idea what im doing i dont get it! anyone have any ideas what i could do to start getting to know how to play blitzball,

Alright, here is what you want to do...First when the game actually starts, hit select and choose one of the manual options so you can move you characters around when they have the ball...Then you want to hit triangle before your opponents have a chance to hit you, then it will go to somewhat like an options screen...What you want to do is to pass it to someone that is close to the goal, has a decent shot, and has no defenders on him...Then pass and once that guy gets the ball, quickly press triangle and then shoot...Once you have to lead...you want to stay up by staying on your side of the sphere and just passing it back and forth...this is how to beat the Luca Goers in the first blitzball match you play!
Message 20 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes