Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Re: ok i am done with this

Feb 17, 2010
we know very well that most of these haters will buy Ff 13 and play it. Hypocricy is a standart nowadays.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 42 (4 Views)
Gaming Beast
2234 posts

Feb 17, 2010

Soilwork wrote:
we know very well that most of these haters will buy Ff 13 and play it. Hypocricy is a standart nowadays.
Guess after they play some Final fantasy, they be back here complaining about every little thing... Oh well.... Till than we ll just have to ignore them.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5123 posts

Feb 17, 2010
Yep. They can diss FFXIII all they want intill it comes into the store next month. Until then, either fight them while defending FFXIII or just ignore them. Ignoring them is the best path to chose, intill someone posts about how they or why they like FFXIII. Or keep defending FFXIII & fights will just keep showing up. Just remember, True Final Fantasy fans will always defend FF against anyone. =)
Message Edited by Cutekalina on 02-17-2010 03:32 AM

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 42 (4 Views)
Gaming Beast
2234 posts

Feb 17, 2010
lol once Final Fantasy is out , it will pacify all the haters, so i doubt it needs defending. it has a power greater than hate
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 42 (4 Views)
Fender Bender
3063 posts

Feb 17, 2010

Cutekalina wrote:
Yep. They can diss FFXIII all they want intill it comes into the store next month. Until then, either fight them while defending FFXIII or just ignore them. Ignoring them is the best path to chose, intill someone posts about how they or why they like FFXIII. Or keep defending FFXIII & fights will just keep showing up. Just remember, True Final Fantasy fans will always defend FF against anyone. =)
Message Edited by Cutekalina on 02-17-2010 03:32 AM

Not really thats pretty much drawing a line of being called a fanboy/fangirl.

A Fan of a game just plays it and ignores those around them and not have a care in the world what other people have to say wether it be insane or just plain bad.

A debate and fight can go on and on. But the ideal of being called a FF fan is just to play the games you enjoy.

Getting caught up in fights over a game between something new versus old tradition it's gonna be a fight no one will ever win. Two sides could have solid points where they feel maybe whats right and wrong with a game. In the end those choice ends with the people who make them. Anyone can walk away and not look back and another can go out and join the crowd.

Like for me I'm certain I wont be buying this game. I know I wont enjoy alot of the aspects of this game as many others. But thats just me I know whats good for me and I know what I will enjoy. For instance I'm sure many people may have passed on a MMO FFXI cause of several reason like It's not free to play or what not. But I can tell you I played a whole year of it and I enjoyed it, it was just sad that I couldn't afford to keep playing it.

But in any case a true Fan does what they enjoy. A argument will never make you any better of a Fan, nor will it paint a good picture on either side of the fight. In the end with whats been going on topics like this words been said on either side you all just lost this argument and you continue to make yourselves look worse trying to just push or egg on the argument.

Of course someone out there is gonna give out their 2 cents either you agree or not don't turn what someone said into a problem. Just tell yourself "okie dokie" and move on.

And of course there are those who try to put out facts when they might not be facts at all. You can lead them in with what the public knows. And see where that goes if they wish not to believe what the public knows well you leave it at that and let them believe in what they said. I'm sure anyone in that position will end up in the right path on facts sooner or later.

Well thats all I really need to say about whats been going on when it comes to the discussion.

Just remember you all have a common interest in playing games when you leave out genre what not. Only thing that seperates us after that is genre, gameplay, and what makes us like the game. Just keep in mind people have different tastes and what not.

Messing with me is like playing with death.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 42 (4 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5123 posts

Feb 17, 2010
When I said true fan. I wasn't talking about fanboy/fangirl. Also I was talking about the people who keep attacking people for speaking their minds about FFXIII. Because there's so many posts of people attacking other people just because they like FFXIII. I for one find online fighting just plain silly. Oh ok.... All I'm saying is, I just wish people would stop fighting with each other over a game they haven't played yet, just because some people are going off reviews & stuff. It's the same way over on yt. Which none of them have played the game either & yet their calling FFXIII a remake of FF7 when it clearly isn't. I know people have their own opinion but to fight with some people who have played the game & people who haven't yet. Just clearly doesn't make any sense what so ever. I can understand why the Op said what he did. It gets tiring after some time. I also don't get why there's so many flaming & arguing  over a game that's not even out yet. :robotsad:

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 42 (4 Views)
Survivor
2902 posts

Feb 17, 2010

Cutekalina wrote:

Phantom11392 wrote:

FFXIII is average get over it the days of FF being great are over:robotindifferent:

Final Fantasy will never be over. You like all the others dissing FFXIII, will just be missing out on an amazing game. Also Final Fantasy will keep getting bette. So why the rest of us enjoy FFXIII & up. You & all the haters, will be missing out on amazing Final Fantasy games to come. 

They have been progressivly worse since FFX.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Feb 17, 2010

Phantom11392 wrote:

Cutekalina wrote:

Phantom11392 wrote:

FFXIII is average get over it the days of FF being great are over:robotindifferent:

Final Fantasy will never be over. You like all the others dissing FFXIII, will just be missing out on an amazing game. Also Final Fantasy will keep getting bette. So why the rest of us enjoy FFXIII & up. You & all the haters, will be missing out on amazing Final Fantasy games to come. 

They have been progressivly worse since FFX.

matter of opinion

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 42 (4 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7744 posts

Feb 17, 2010
You see guys, what all this boils down is that it's just a game, play it and enjoy it for what it is.

"Can you see your end? Then death be yours!" ~ Brahms
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 42 (4 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5123 posts

Feb 17, 2010

Phantom11392 wrote:

Final Fantasy will never be over. You like all the others dissing FFXIII, will just be missing out on an amazing game. Also Final Fantasy will keep getting better. So why the rest of us enjoy FFXIII & up. You & all the haters, will be missing out on amazing Final Fantasy games to come. 

Message Edited by Cutekalina on 02-17-2010 10:00 AM

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 42 (4 Views)