Feb 16 2010
By: Zengaku92 Sackboy 591 posts

ok i am done with this

41 replies 29 views Edited Feb 16, 2010

this is becoming an all out flame war. If you hate FF XIII that much then sell it or dont buy it. also its not only SEs fault but its Sony's fault for not paying the millions of dollars to keep it an exlcusive. we all know how hungry wada is for money. As for me, i am getting this game and i am going to enjoy it. We all know that MS would do this just because SE said it was an exclusive like 5 years ago doesnt mean it was set in stone. Did you see anything about Sony paying money to make sure it stayed an exclusive. If you did than i would love to see it

and thats my rant. soo anyways if you reallyhate it than fine but dont ruin it for the rest of us

"Say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith, I consider a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile!" Kurt Vonnegut

Photobucket
Message 1 of 42 (29 Views)
Fender Bender
2984 posts

Re: ok i am done with this

Feb 16, 2010
dont let the haters get to you there is plenty of us who are waiting for this game and want to try to keep this board possitive it really is a vocal few that are ruining the atmosphere around here,
Message 2 of 42 (29 Views)
Fender Bender
4477 posts

Feb 16, 2010

Been beating this dead horse since the people began to change.

I agree with you. It's just too tedious, and not worth fighting against anymore. It's better to just fade out, and go on enjoying our games in private, and away from the raging monkeys on the forums here. (LOL)

Photobucket
Message 3 of 42 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
591 posts

Feb 16, 2010

Rorek_IronBlood wrote:

I agree with you. It's just too tedious, and not worth fighting against anymore. It's better to just fade out, and go on enjoying our games in private, and away from the raging monkeys on the forums here. (LOL)

yeah you are right and also i want to say that you are my hero after seeing what you had said against all these people

"Say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith, I consider a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile!" Kurt Vonnegut

Photobucket
Message 4 of 42 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Feb 16, 2010
I've been putting up with this crap since the multiplatform announcement. It's only gotten worse, but you know what? They're the ones who are gonna be missing out.
360 Gamertag: The Gdm Batman

Get your Portable ID!
Message 5 of 42 (29 Views)
Sackboy
591 posts

Feb 16, 2010

dkbatman06 wrote:
I've been putting up with this crap since the multiplatform announcement. It's only gotten worse, but you know what? They're the ones who are gonna be missing out.

yeah well it just makes me mad that no one seems to think that it was of half sony's fault for not paying SE but they should have learned there lesson after DMC 4 and Assassins Creed went multiplatform

Photobucket
Message 6 of 42 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
591 posts

Feb 16, 2010

Rorek_IronBlood wrote:

Zengaku92 wrote:

Rorek_IronBlood wrote:

yeah you are right and also i want to say that you are my hero after seeing what you had said against all these people

A hero? Thank you, but I'm not really. Just one of the few like yourself staying from this growing stigma that has invaded the masses, and trying to bring back rationality, and shed light to those of us fighting the good fight. I've said my peace though, and I'll say it a last time. It's the people who changed. Sad, but a truth, and a seemingly unstoppable infection unseen. I feel like somehow Z-Day did happen, but in a form almost completly different. Where Zombies once ate flesh, and would be of the undead variety. Now sits zombies of a new breed. Still hungry, and voracious all the same though, but different in a way. Porbably scaried though. These zombies can talk, and move among the people unoticed. (>_>)"

yeah i know

Photobucket
Message 7 of 42 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4477 posts

Feb 16, 2010

Zengaku92 wrote:

Rorek_IronBlood wrote:

A hero? Thank you, but I'm not really. Just one of the few like yourself staying from this growing stigma that has invaded the masses, and trying to bring back rationality, and shed light to those of us fighting the good fight. I've said my peace though, and I'll say it a last time. It's the people who changed. Sad, but a truth, and a seemingly unstoppable infection unseen. I feel like somehow Z-Day did happen, but in a form almost completly different. Where Zombies once ate flesh, and would be of the undead variety. Now sits zombies of a new breed. Still hungry, and voracious all the same though, but different in a way. Porbably scarier though. These zombies can talk, and move among the people unoticed. (>_>)"
Message Edited by Rorek_IronBlood on 02-16-2010 03:14 PM
Photobucket
Message 8 of 42 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2902 posts

Feb 16, 2010

FFXIII is average get over it the days of FF being great are over

Message 9 of 42 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen