Nov 22 2003
By: darkangel13~ Lombax Warrior 169 posts

need some ff9 help guys

10 replies 1 views Edited Nov 22, 2003
hey, i'm stuff on the final fights. they're driving me craz! i'm at the right level, and everything, but i can't seem 2 beat it even with the help of some online strategy guides. help me someone
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1782 posts

Re: need some ff9 help guys

Nov 22, 2003
equip regen.....it does wonders...oh and equip anything that gives them faster trance and equip your strong players with counter

Message Edited by -rpgfan- on 11-21-2003 10:54 PM

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

get your mouse off my sig!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Nov 22, 2003

darkangel13 wrote:
hey, i'm stuff on the final fights. they're driving me craz! i'm at the right level, and everything, but i can't seem 2 beat it even with the help of some online strategy guides. help me someone

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/game/27583.html This might help you, but only a little bit, lol. Now I can't count how many FAQ's there are on there.

Oh and the online guide, basically if you need to see pics.
http://www.gamespot.com/ps/rpg/finalfantasy9/index.html
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Final Boss
28533 posts

Nov 22, 2003

,-rpgfan- wrote:
equip regen.....it does wonders...oh and equip anything that gives them faster trance and equip your strong players with counter,

Against the Final Boss...Regen hurts more than it helps...If it uses Final Cross (I believe that's it...It's an attack that inflicts the Zombie status), Regen will begin to kill your characters, as will any other forms of healing. You may think you can just cure that Zombie problem right up, but you may not have the time to do that and heal. I say leave auto-regen off and bring along Garnet and have her heal and do nothing else. You may want to bring Zidane and have him heal with itemse.g.: remedies and ethers). Then take your two strongest attackers and have them get medievil on the last boss's ass.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1782 posts

Nov 22, 2003

,Sir_Crono wrote:

,-rpgfan- wrote:
equip regen.....it does wonders...oh and equip anything that gives them faster trance and equip your strong players with counter,

Against the Final Boss...Regen hurts more than it helps...If it uses Final Cross (I believe that's it...It's an attack that inflicts the Zombie status), Regen will begin to kill your characters, as will any other forms of healing. You may think you can just cure that Zombie problem right up, but you may not have the time to do that and heal. I say leave auto-regen off and bring along Garnet and have her heal and do nothing else. You may want to bring Zidane and have him heal with itemse.g.: remedies and ethers). Then take your two strongest attackers and have them get medievil on the last boss's ass.
good point.......i guess its been too long for me to remember but i thing your right the last guy does use that Cross move...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

get your mouse off my sig!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15169 posts

Nov 22, 2003

,darkangel13 wrote:

Its all about the Spark Shot, that thing on my game deals 9999 damage, good old Stiner.

I also had Garnet and Zidane in my party, Garnet was the healer, and Zidane was the guy who sat back and made sure her and Stiner had enough magic points. Also use your dark matters up, I used those right away I had like 4 or so, he was a peice of cake for me.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Nov 24, 2003
I didn't even use healers for the last boss.  I just used items to heal and used my strongest attackers to whoop their @$$.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1728 posts

Nov 24, 2003

i actually had no trouble at all beating the last boss, sorry im not of any help, its been so long since i played it that i dont even really remember the story. great game though, i think im going to pick it up again and start all over.

I'm Empty, Empty Through And Through
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Nov 24, 2003

,darkangel13 wrote:

Did you still need help?
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
524 posts

Nov 25, 2003

,darkangel13 wrote:

lol go to hollywood video look for the game shark and go home

then fire the baby up and cheat your way to the end lolz

Digimon!
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes