Nov 25 2003
By: _Yuna_~ I Only Post Everything 1230 posts

more FFX-2 help...

4 replies 7 views Edited Nov 25, 2003

Ok i am on chapter 5, so uh, if anyone is there, i could use some help! (^.^) *and spoilers if your not there, duh*  btw, is anyone at chapter 5 yet? i was just wondering if i'm way past everyone...heh heh eh...

ok  i'm stuck in besaid and kilika. that one guy that was training the besaid aurochs left you know? but he didn;'t give me a sphere to give to wakka (it said he would in the stragedy guide) and now i don't know to get a episode complete. help?

and in kilika Barthello just sits there in front of dona's house and Dona stands inside and netheither will go apologize and so now i can't get an episode complete. what do i do? or do i not get an episode complete?

GAP member
Message 1 of 5 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5945 posts

Re: more FFX-2 help...

Nov 25, 2003

,_Yuna_ wrote:

Ok i am on chapter 5, so uh, if anyone is there, i could use some help! (^.^) *and spoilers if your not there, duh*  btw, is anyone at chapter 5 yet? i was just wondering if i'm way past everyone...heh heh eh...

ok  i'm stuck in besaid and kilika. that one guy that was training the besaid aurochs left you know? but he didn;'t give me a sphere to give to wakka (it said he would in the stragedy guide) and now i don't know to get a episode complete. help?

and in kilika Barthello just sits there in front of dona's house and Dona stands inside and netheither will go apologize and so now i can't get an episode complete. what do i do? or do i not get an episode complete?

I'm not that far but you may want to try www.gamefaqs.com to see if there is anything there.  I bought the guide but I'm trying to play the game without it but if I get chance I look into it for you I will...

Message Edited by moocha01 on 11-25-2003 01:06 PM

For technical support (including DISK READ ERRORS) call: 1-800-345-SONY.
New to the world of the PS boards? Check out the "NEW USER GUIDE"

Message 2 of 5 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Nov 26, 2003
Beclem gave me a sphere to give to Wakka, and after I showed it to Wakka, I got the Episode Complete.  I'm not sure why he wouldn't have given it to you.  Did you take part in his challenge where you have to score at least 500 by shooting fiends and making it to the end in time?  Anyways, I Barthello just sits outside Dona's house in mine as well, and I never did find out how to get them to apologize to each other or anything.  However, when I'm browsing the locations to travel from onboard the airship, it no longer says Hotspot next to Kilika Island like it did before letting the Youth League in through the gate.  Anyways, I just went on to beat the game, and am gonna play through it again with New Game+ to try to complete more of the side quests and collect all the different spheres.
Message 3 of 5 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1203 posts

Nov 26, 2003

,XenoCitan wrote:
Beclem gave me a sphere to give to Wakka, and after I showed it to Wakka, I got the Episode Complete.  I'm not sure why he wouldn't have given it to you.  Did you take part in his challenge where you have to score at least 500 by shooting fiends and making it to the end in time?  Anyways, I Barthello just sits outside Dona's house in mine as well, and I never did find out how to get them to apologize to each other or anything.  However, when I'm browsing the locations to travel from onboard the airship, it no longer says Hotspot next to Kilika Island like it did before letting the Youth League in through the gate.  Anyways, I just went on to beat the game, and am gonna play through it again with New Game+ to try to complete more of the side quests and collect all the different spheres.
are you serious? New Game+ feature is on FFX-2? dude, now i know i have to play it. i wanted to play it already, but they have ng+? sweet!

"Tell me friend, you ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?"
Message 4 of 5 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7036 posts

Nov 27, 2003

,FF_Master777 wrote:

,XenoCitan wrote:
are you serious? New Game+ feature is on FFX-2? dude, now i know i have to play it. i wanted to play it already, but they have ng+? sweet!

I hope you won't be the last to know it..
Message 5 of 5 (7 Views)
0 Likes