Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 31 2003
By: wetwilly6000~ Lombax Warrior 270 posts

man this sucks lol....

5 replies 1 views Edited Oct 31, 2003

ok im in home..im training my guys and i need some stupid mana spheres its making me mad nothing in home or dessert drops em and im trying to take tidus into yunas area for like cure and esuna and nuls, but i dont want to pass any magic nodes so what you guys think do you think i should just skip over a few of em or should i just beat those two chimeras and beat evrae and go to bevelle and get some but im not sure if my guys can beat evrae what you think?

thx,

wet.

Currently playing: Final Fantasy XII and kingdom hearts

A recent study shows 92% of the teenage population likes rap music. If you are part of the 8% who listen to real music, put this as your sig.

Message 1 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
270 posts

Re: man this sucks lol....

Oct 31, 2003
cmon noone has sugggestions?

A recent study shows 92% of the teenage population likes rap music. If you are part of the 8% who listen to real music, put this as your sig.

Message 2 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1998 posts

Oct 31, 2003
Message 3 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Final Boss
28533 posts

Oct 31, 2003

,wetwilly6000 wrote:

ok im in home..im training my guys and i need some stupid mana spheres its making me mad nothing in home or dessert drops em and im trying to take tidus into yunas area for like cure and esuna and nuls, but i dont want to pass any magic nodes so what you guys think do you think i should just skip over a few of em or should i just beat those two chimeras and beat evrae and go to bevelle and get some but im not sure if my guys can beat evrae what you think?

thx,

wet.

You could skip them, then use a Teleport Sphere or a Friend Sphere to return to any areas you may have missed. Also, you can go backwards I think it was 5 nodes for every one Sphere level.
Message 4 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6527 posts

Oct 31, 2003

,wetwilly6000 wrote:

thx,

wet.

Try to beat evrae and go to bevelle..if it doesnt work than just keep going on with the sphere grid untill you get one...or a teleport sphere.
.: July 16th - HP : HBP :.
Message 5 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
270 posts

Oct 31, 2003
when you get to beville do you imedialty go to do somthing or can u just stick around and train because i know auqa flans and they drop em but if i have to go do whatever it is i do in beville then i wont get them right away?

Message 6 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes