Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2714 posts

Re: japanese FF XIII facts

Feb 25, 2010
Your girl too huh lol. Good to know, it's just another way to share things with your other half. You've been hear since nearly the beginning of the boards, glad to see your still around.

stargasior_ wrote:

s2kneSs wrote:

Coming from my social environment, RPGs are the most notable games that girls play, including my girl. She plays Dragon Age: Origins, and loves it. I started playing Dragon Age: Origins back in January, I told her "hey come here, watch me play this game" 10 minutes later she was hooked and made her own character and we would takes turns on my computer to play our own story mode, later on she got a new laptop because she was in need of a new one and she also got a copy of Dragon Age: Origins with it.

My point is that girls are drawn to RPG based games because it induces compelling story telling and character development. It's falls with the "feelings" thing they love so much lol

D_I_S_C_I_P_L_E wrote:

lol, yea thats what i thought. rpgs and ff for girls? lol

I'd have to agree. Japanese women especially (my wife is Japanese). She's 90 hours into FFXIII (done with story part, working on the missions).

PSN: Cpt-GargameL
Message 51 of 53 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Feb 25, 2010

coffeerox wrote:

Soilwork wrote:
here we go again, feeding the trolls who think that their opinion matters. in reality, it does not. We still going to buy FF13 and enjoy it . And we ll see trollls return here after buyin the game and askin questions about it. lol 

The opposite is also true. You think your opinion matters? It doesn't. So why you post? To put somebody else down? Well to everyone else that doesn't matter.  That's reality, just like you said.  On FF13, you might want to hold your tounge until you actually play the game. The fact of the matter is, this is a love it or hate it game.

Message Edited by coffeerox on 02-24-2010 01:07 PM

That right there is the most important statement in this whole thread. Thanks for the info. In the end people, it comes down to personal preferrences. Some people will love it, some people will hate it! We all enjoy different things. 

Message 52 of 53 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
967 posts

Feb 26, 2010

Soilwork wrote:

coffeerox wrote:

Soilwork wrote:
here we go again, feeding the trolls who think that their opinion matters. in reality, it does not. We still going to buy FF13 and enjoy it . And we ll see trollls return here after buyin the game and askin questions about it. lol 

The opposite is also true. You think your opinion matters? It doesn't. So why you post? To put somebody else down? Well to everyone else that doesn't matter.  That's reality, just like you said.  On FF13, you might want to hold your tounge until you actually play the game. The fact of the matter is, this is a love it or hate it game.

Message Edited by coffeerox on 02-24-2010 01:07 PM

i really dont care about other people caring about my opinion. As far as my tongue goes, ill do with it what i want. Ff13 is great and only emos and trolls hate it, cuz i know i am going to love it i just hope that trolls would be true to their words and DONt buy Ff13 when it comes out...

I just have to ask, How can you say FF13 is great and that you are going to love it if you haven't even tried it yet? I actually thought I would love it when I bought it, but at this point I think SE couldve done better. Dont get me wrong, I still enjoyed playing through the story, but after that, I found no reason to pick it up again other than to force getting a platinum trophy. And just saying, I won't be buying it when it comes out in the US. I just hope you wont change your opinion when you play it. 

Message 53 of 53 (53 Views)
0 Likes