Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/17/2003
Offline
4026 posts
 

Re: ive done it *possible spoiler* FFX

Jul 18, 2003
Thanks gex80, I'll give it another try.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 22 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/16/2003
Offline
5428 posts
 

Re: ive done it *possible spoiler* FFX

Jul 18, 2003

,
,
,gex80 wrote:
ive beat the lightning dogding game and dodged 235 in a row im so happy see what i did is dodged the first 100 no stop then took a long nap woke up and dodged another hunder then the 35 was backup to make sure i get over 100 just in case i counted wrong and when ur count dont say 98 99 100 101 say 98 99 100 1 2 3 u wont get confused as much
,
,

I didn't even try... well I did, but i knew i wasn't going to get it, and i didn't. Beat the game anyway, so I don't care anymore.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 22 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2003
Offline
4285 posts
 

Re: ive done it *possible spoiler* FFX

Jul 18, 2003
Whats the point. Its easier to just customize a weapon for Lulu. Just buy a weapon with 4 empty slots from wantza in macalania woods and customize. you can probably make the same, if not a better weapon for Lu. Same goes for Kihmari. getting his saturn sigil or crest catching butterflies is an outlandish task to complete.

Message Edited by Sepultura998 on 07-18-2003 06:08 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 22 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/20/2003
Offline
269 posts
 

Re: ive done it *possible spoiler* FFX

Jul 18, 2003

,
,
,Sepultura998 wrote:
Whats the point. Its easier to just customize a weapon for Lulu. Just buy a weapon with 4 empty slots from wantza in macalania woods and customize. you can probably make the same, if not a better weapon for Lu.
,
,

But then you don't enjoy all aspects of the game! Thats why people do it. They know they can customize, but getting everything is just so much more fun! That's what a True FF player does! (IMO)
LVL 25 BLM / lvl 16 WHM
Rank 3!
HUME! LVL 6 FISHING! LVL 1 GOLDSMITHING! LVL 1 WOODWORKING!
BASTOK Citizen
Arcimedis
SERVER: Pandemonioum
LS: RedLegion
Trust me... I will be one of the best Nukers you ever partied with.
I take great pride on NO ONE DYING IN MY PT's unless its me... I will take the aggro, but normally its from a failed bind =P
CURRENTLY IN/AROUND Sandy
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 22 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/17/2003
Offline
4026 posts
 

Re: ive done it *possible spoiler* FFX

Jul 18, 2003

,
,
,BlitzBrawler wrote:

But then you don't enjoy all aspects of the game! Thats why people do it. They know they can customize, but getting everything is just so much more fun! That's what a True FF player does! (IMO)
,
,
For me it's that I want to beat *all* aspects of the game.  Yes, I did go and finish the game, but I've gone back to try to get the things I missed the first time.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 22 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2003
Offline
4285 posts
 

Re: ive done it *possible spoiler* FFX

Jul 18, 2003
IMO getting Lu's and Kihmari's Celstial weapons maxed is more tricky than the entire monster arena quest which I've done and completed. Capturing 10 of each monster and beating all the bosses was easier than catching how-many blue butterflies. I could dodge 200 bolts if I tried hard enough. but I doubt i'll ever bother with kihmaris butterfly quest. 
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 22 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/17/2003
Offline
4026 posts
 

Re: ive done it *possible spoiler* FFX

Jul 18, 2003

,
,
,Sepultura998 wrote:
IMO getting Lu's and Kihmari's Celstial weapons maxed is more tricky than the entire monster arena quest which I've done and completed. Capturing 10 of each monster and beating all the bosses was easier than catching how-many blue butterflies. I could dodge 200 bolts if I tried hard enough. but I doubt i'll ever bother with kihmaris butterfly quest. 
,
,

LOL, for me it was the opposite.  I don't think I'll *ever* get Lulu's weapon, but I did manage to get Kilmari's.  I was told that the butterfly catch was easier if you did it early in the game rather than wait until later and go back.  Unfotunately, I hadn't learned that until too late.  It took me several times, but I did manage it.  But Lulu's...  I just don't know...
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 22 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2003
Offline
4285 posts
 

Re: ive done it *possible spoiler* FFX

Jul 18, 2003
When I first saw what I had to do in order to get tidus sun sigil. Beat a chocobo race in under 0.00. I thought I'd never do it, but It wasnt to bad at all, took about 5-7 tries. Maybe my fears on getting Lu's and Kihmaris weapons are the same as this. Maybe I'm just overestimating.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 22 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/18/2002
Offline
4769 posts
 

Re: ive done it *possible spoiler* FFX

Jul 18, 2003

,
,
,Kath R wrote:

,
,
,Sepultura998 wrote:
IMO getting Lu's and Kihmari's Celstial weapons maxed is more tricky than the entire monster arena quest which I've done and completed. Capturing 10 of each monster and beating all the bosses was easier than catching how-many blue butterflies. I could dodge 200 bolts if I tried hard enough. but I doubt i'll ever bother with kihmaris butterfly quest. 
,
,

LOL, for me it was the opposite.  I don't think I'll *ever* get Lulu's weapon, but I did manage to get Kilmari's.  I was told that the butterfly catch was easier if you did it early in the game rather than wait until later and go back.  Unfotunately, I hadn't learned that until too late.  It took me several times, but I did manage it.  But Lulu's...  I just don't know...
,
,
me to except when i with the butterflys but i started a new file because i wanted to be strong unlike the file im on i just tried to get through every with all the sidequest and battling when i have to so as u can imagine my characters are pretty weak on the new file i did the butter fly chacter early but i didnt get the sigil for some reason and the stratagy guide doesnt say u have to do it later it's that it gets harder i dunno i might go back and do again today in both areas


Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 22 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/30/2002
Offline
3736 posts
 

Re: ive done it *possible spoiler* FFX

Jul 19, 2003


gex80 wrote:
ive beat the lightning dogding game and dodged 235 in a row im so happy see what i did is dodged the first 100 no stop then took a long nap woke up and dodged another hunder then the 35 was backup to make sure i get over 100 just in case i counted wrong and when ur count dont say 98 99 100 101 say 98 99 100 1 2 3 u wont get confused as much


lol, i did the same thing, couldn't really keep count so i did an extra 50 just to make sure.

~Conspiracy, the true meaning is to breathe together. The
will of the family is to keep each other breathing... the survival
of the kin is of upmost priority. That is my obligation to my family.~
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 22 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes