Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1755 posts

Re: in what final fantasy games do they talk in? cuz i havnt played em all..but

Jul 7, 2003
i especially like yuna and maester seymour voice but sometime seymour can be be sometime irritating.
Stars are given out to members who are well behaved and provide accurate helpful service on the forums.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Jul 7, 2003

no wakka in Kingdom hearts i ment, when he said

Hey.....wazzzzz happpenin man?

it was so messed up compared to his voice in ffx which was fine

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Being alone is to be sad, to be sad is to be Angry, to be angry is to hate, to hate is to love, to love is to care, to care is to life, to life is to death, to death is to die, to die is to live, to live is to love to love is to hate, to hate is to be angry, to be angry is to be sad, to be sad is to be alone, to be alone is to be forgotten, to be forgotten is to be memory to be memory is to, Legend to be legend is to be myth, to be myth is to be vanished, to be vanished is to be unseen, to be unseen is to be, Forgotten to be forgotten is to be remembered to be remember is past, to be past is to be present to be present is to be future to be future is to dream to dream is to think to think is to learn to learn is to good to good is to evil to evil is to hell to hell is to heaven to heaven is to love to love is to hate to hate is to be alone.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
20791 posts

Jul 7, 2003

,ps2 its a sony wrote:
i especially like yuna and maester seymour voice but sometime seymour can be be sometime irritating.

I didn't like Yuna's voice. It just sort of seemed to drag on.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3216 posts

Jul 7, 2003

,zero2000 wrote:
I like the caption things, i dont like them talking, because with captions, you can skip through them fast, but when they talk, you have to wait and listen, lol

I agree.  I also like giving them the voices I think they should have.  I would have had LuLu really "sexy", and Tidus not so "puberty-ish".  

Message Edited by Rapiddream on 07-07-2003 01:58 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1433 posts

Jul 7, 2003
Wakka just screamed "big stereotype" to me, and Tidus was just irritating, but I thought Auron had a good voice.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes