Do you mean 
Limit Breaker
21058 posts

Re: if anything is recycled at all....

Jul 21, 2003

,Sony_Sage wrote:

,Soundwave1216 wrote:

,Sony_Sage wrote:

......it's the music! I was listening to a couple midi files (all of which I put on my site) from FF2, 3 6, 7, 8, and 9; and I hear similar themes and what-not..... what do you guys thunk?

I think the subtle things like the music are good to keep similar through out the series. It helps tie the games together even though all the stories are completely different.
well, if you go to FF7, let them game play (don't press any buttons for a sec)...you will see the credits; the music is the same as the part in ff9 when it says "the end"....right? That's the FF theme

Actually, that song is the prelude. It is in all Final Fantasys in some form or another. The Final Fantasy theme is the fanfare you'll hear more often in the ending credits than not. I know that it's the same song on Final Fantasy IV after the opening when it shows the castle and the "and so they continue on their journey..."
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
428 posts

Re: if anything is recycled at all....

Jul 22, 2003
I especially think the chocobo's songs are quite similiar but in each game they add a lil' something different ^0^

Haro Haro...
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 12 (2 Views)
0 Likes