Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 14 2003
By: shooterking~ I Only Post Everything 1003 posts

holy crap

18 replies 1 views Edited Nov 14, 2003

i went out just playing around near that place wit the moutian that has people carved into it, i was on the world map near this place when i got in a fight. it was like a red dog/horse. it took me 30 minutes to beat him but my attacks were like 6785 to him and limits wre 9999 or 8796. and his attacks were 10 and 100. he was pathetic but the thing that gets me is that he lasted so long. have you ever gone up aginst this creature

Tha Nemises
Message 1 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Re: holy crap

Nov 14, 2003

,shooterking wrote:

i went out just playing around near that place wit the moutian that has people carved into it, i was on the world map near this place when i got in a fight. it was like a red dog/horse. it took me 30 minutes to beat him but my attacks were like 6785 to him and limits wre 9999 or 8796. and his attacks were 10 and 100. he was pathetic but the thing that gets me is that he lasted so long. have you ever gone up aginst this creature

Uh...I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess you're talking about FF VII, and the place that has "people carved into it" is by the sound of it Wutai.

If I was right and you are talking about FF VII, then no, I don't know that I have came across that monster, but I have'nt played it in awhile, so........(I'm kinda forgetful when it comes to games)

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Message 2 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6312 posts

Nov 14, 2003
I don't ever remember running into any monster like that.
Message 3 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1003 posts

Nov 14, 2003

,Griever_08 wrote:

,shooterking wrote:

Uh...I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess you're talking about FF VII, and the place that has "people carved into it" is by the sound of it Wutai.

If I was right and you are talking about FF VII, then no, I don't know that I have came across that monster, but I have'nt played it in awhile, so........(I'm kinda forgetful when it comes to games)

yeah , im talking bout 7, its a red horse/ dog like creature. i came across it 1 time when i was up there like 40 minutes, (trianing). only your not in wutia. your on the world map. it gives you alot of pionts to level up your people.
Tha Nemises
Message 4 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1203 posts

Nov 14, 2003
hmm...world map...wall w/lots of people carved into it. specify which continent you're on. maybe that will help. but regardless, i never met a world map monster that took me 30 minutes to kill. it didnt even take me 30 minutes to take out Ruby & Emerald.

"Tell me friend, you ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?"
Message 5 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1827 posts

Nov 14, 2003

wat game r u talking about

Killzone
Message 6 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Nov 14, 2003

,omn wrote:

wat game r u talking about

*Shooterking wrote*

"yeah , im talking bout 7, its a red horse/ dog like creature. i came across it 1 time when i was up there like 40 minutes, (trianing). only your not in wutia. your on the world map. it gives you alot of pionts to level up your people. "

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Message 7 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
543 posts

Nov 15, 2003

,shooterking wrote:

,Griever_08 wrote:

,shooterking wrote:

yeah , im talking bout 7, its a red horse/ dog like creature. i came across it 1 time when i was up there like 40 minutes, (trianing). only your not in wutia. your on the world map. it gives you alot of pionts to level up your people.
I think he means a monster that looks like half a dog/ half a horse and is mostly immune to physical attacks. Meaning when you try to attack him, it doesn't do much damage. I've fought him before.

Message Edited by scjohnston05 on 11-15-2003 04:35 PM

Message 8 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1003 posts

Nov 15, 2003
no you can attack him normaly and do your origanal damage, im saying his hp most be like 400000000
Tha Nemises
Message 9 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6527 posts

Nov 15, 2003

,shooterking wrote:
no you can attack him normaly and do your origanal damage, im saying his hp most be like 400000000

GO here- www.ffonline.com

Go to FF7 bestiary..and find this monster..than show it to us.

.: July 16th - HP : HBP :.
Message 10 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes