Wastelander
690 posts

Re: ->What's your favorite FF game?

Jul 23, 2003
can i make a thread called "dont make favorite topics" and then float it?
my sig blew up,the horror
Message 11 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8755 posts

Jul 23, 2003

Sony_Sage wrote:

pfft, scrap that.....

anyway, didn't Del establish a rule, in the off-topic board, that all futher posts must be mind edifying?(or something to that effect)...... that should be the case here...

I mean, how long must this conitnue? I usually come in here to help people in the games...but not to be bombarded with "favorite" threads.....

What we need is a Mod here constantly deleting threads that have been used. That would be great, then people would think before they make threads. ^_^
Message 12 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 23, 2003
Definatly Final Fantasy X. everything about this game is awesome. The storyling, the graphichs, the playability and even the characters. My score-9.9/10. the only problem I had was blitzball. why did squaresoft throw a piece of crap like blitzball into such a masterpiece???its definatly worth the 40$ to buy it
Message 13 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9009 posts

Jul 23, 2003
,sephiroth10 wrote:
can i make a thread called "dont make favorite topics" and then float it?
No you can not.
Weekly Highlights #27 | Community News | New User Guide | Contact SCEA
Sony Technical Support: 1-800-345-SONY (1-800-345-7669)

PS.com Moderating Team: Member first, Moderator second.
The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of SCEA and are of a personal nature.
Message 14 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1433 posts

Jul 23, 2003

,cow dude 9 wrote:
Definatly Final Fantasy X. everything about this game is awesome. The storyling, the graphichs, the playability and even the characters. My score-9.9/10. the only problem I had was blitzball. why did squaresoft throw a piece of crap like blitzball into such a masterpiece???its definatly worth the 40$ to buy it

I don't think you read the actual post. It's actually discussing how we have too many of these threads. Just saying to read carefully before you reply.
Message 15 of 15 (0 Views)
0 Likes