Nov 30 2003
By: LadyYunaleska~ Survivor 2941 posts

finally!

6 replies 0 views Edited Nov 30, 2003
I finally got to play ffx-2 this week.  It's good, some parts are a bit annoying and "silly" but overall, I like it.  I'm glad to have the ATB system back, more fun and exciting.  I've only just begun chapter 3 and won't be able to play any more till winter break, but so far so good.  wish they weren't quite so scantilly clad...  the mission style reminds me of a cross between james bond and charlies angels.  hmmm...
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Re: finally!

Dec 1, 2003

yea im stopping x-2 gameplay until winter break too.

give me something to do over the holidays

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6312 posts

Dec 1, 2003

,Lady Yunaleska wrote:
I finally got to play ffx-2 this week.  It's good, some parts are a bit annoying and "silly" but overall, I like it.  I'm glad to have the ATB system back, more fun and exciting.  I've only just begun chapter 3 and won't be able to play any more till winter break, but so far so good.  wish they weren't quite so scantilly clad...  the mission style reminds me of a cross between james bond and charlies angels.  hmmm...

I agree with you totally Lady Yunaleska.  I just got mine today also. (Had to mail order it).

The game is great.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Dec 1, 2003

,Shadowmyst01 wrote:

,Lady Yunaleska wrote:

I agree with you totally Lady Yunaleska.  I just got mine today also. (Had to mail order it).

The game is great.

I can't get it till after Christmas......Yoy guys are so lucky.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
453 posts

Dec 1, 2003

I can't get it till after Christmas......Yoy guys are so lucky.

Same.......

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
615 posts

Dec 1, 2003

,Lady Yunaleska wrote:

I agree alot, especially the Charlies Angels part. I also agree that some of the cutscenes are annoying and "silly" as you said.  I had a few times where I caught ,myself rolling my eyes, but the game is still fun to play.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Dec 1, 2003
I cant play mine till X-mas day...
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (0 Views)
0 Likes