Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 24 2003
By: gex2k1 Fender Bender 4769 posts

ffx ending *possible spoiler*

3 replies 2 views Edited Jul 24, 2003
is it me or was the ending ok i mean ive seen games end better then this but i guess its because it leads in to ffx-2 because just ending with tidus waking up is not a very good ending but i guess it's suppose to leave u hanging making want to anticipate whats next? yes no maybe so let press the issuse any thoughts would be nice

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9154 posts

Re: ffx ending *possible spoiler*

Jul 24, 2003

gex80 wrote:
is it me or was the ending ok i mean ive seen games end better then this but i guess its because it leads in to ffx-2 because just ending with tidus waking up is not a very good ending but i guess it's suppose to leave u hanging making want to anticipate whats next? yes no maybe so let press the issuse any thoughts would be nice

yea i was actually relieved to hear about FFX-2 before cuz the ending left me mad... i wanted to know what happened and at that time there had never been a sequel so it was like that was it... it was a weird ending.. i dunno i didnt like the game to much lol
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
30058 posts

Jul 24, 2003

,gex80 wrote:

Well FFX itself looks like the story is over, if you ever saw a translation of FFX International that little extra movie is sort of what builds the plot of FFX to X-2. But of course us in NA never saw that part unless we went to certain sites online like rpgamer and downloaded a translation.
Formally chaynes...
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3216 posts

Jul 24, 2003

,chaynes wrote:

Well FFX itself looks like the story is over, if you ever saw a translation of FFX International that little extra movie is sort of what builds the plot of FFX to X-2. But of course us in NA never saw that part unless we went to certain sites online like rpgamer and downloaded a translation.

I thought it "couldn't" be over, when I saw Tidus at the end.  It did leave us hanging.  We didn't need to see the special ending to realize that there are possibilities of a sequel.  But then again, there are many possibilities of sequels for other FF's too.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (2 Views)
0 Likes