hmm my fav was the ending movie to FF8 it was cool

Message 11 of 42 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8971 posts

Re: favorite ff movie scene of all time

Oct 21, 2003

,def leppard wrote:
whats yours? mines probably in ff7 where theyve got that huge cannon in midgar and they fire it at weapon. that part was cool
my favorite was the ending to FFVII.
-------------------------------------------------------------
AIM sn: PM me is you really want it.
>xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx
Message 12 of 42 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Oct 21, 2003

I'm not really sure which would be my favorite. I really enjoyed the opening to FFVIII. It was humorously perfect how the gunblade falls from the heavens IN TIME with the music.

I think without a doubt the one I thougth was best done, from a cinamatic point of view, was when Edea tried to kill Squall (but was unfortunately unsuccessful). The way the camera pans out so quickly with a nice little dutch tilt and the screach of the audience replaces what you know has to be whats-her-face (Ok, Rinoa's) scream. It was just amazing to see that kind of professionalism put into a video game. Really as a whole, I think FFVIII was the best directed (cinamatically speaking)... which is strange because it also was one of the worst Final Fantasies ever made.

Message 13 of 42 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
981 posts

Oct 21, 2003
I would have to say the final part of Mission 6 on FFXI, I'm not going to give out details you'll have to see it for your self, but I can tell you my heart was beating so fast from the adrenalin. It was one of the greatest gaming experiences I've ever had...

Message 14 of 42 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1854 posts

Oct 21, 2003
i would have to say the beginning part of m6 when u are bout to fight the dragon in windurst (for bastok people)
Message 15 of 42 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
277 posts

Oct 22, 2003
I absolutly loved every CG moment in FFVIII (except maybe when Seifer was carrying Rinoa off, he didn't even have his freaking gunblade out, I would have torn his arm off!!) But my favorite was Squall and Rinoas dance! I was giggling through the whole thing!!!!!!
"Why do people depend on each other? In the end you're on your own. I made it this far by myself.
Sure, I couldn't do a thing when I was a kid, I've depended on others, but...
I'll be the first one to admit, I'm here because of other people.
I'm fine by myself now, I have all the skills I need to suvive. I'm not a child anymore!
Thats a lie, I don't know anything, I'm confused. I don't want to depend on anyone, how can I do that? Someone! Tell me!
Someone? So I'll end up depending on others after all."
-Squall
Message 16 of 42 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

Re: favorite ff movie scene of all time *SPIOLER*

Oct 22, 2003

,def leppard wrote:
whats yours? mines probably in ff7 where theyve got that huge cannon in midgar and they fire it at weapon. that part was cool

this is an excellent question that i really havent thought about in a loonnnggg time. i have a couple of favorite movie scenes. one of them being *SPOILER* aeris death in FF VII. Also i loved the dance in FF VIII and the ending to that one was abouslutely amazing. Come to think of it all of the CG's in FF VIII were great i cant really think of one that wasnt exceptional for the time it was made.
Message 17 of 42 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
223 posts

Re: favorite ff movie scene of all time *SPIOLER*

Oct 22, 2003
aries death scene is my favorite.more of a revenge story that spice up ff7 the only reason y i like ff 7 alot cause it was base on revenge for one love lost hahahah.
socom 2 name :keshin1 or keshin
1 reason is all i need to kill!
Message 18 of 42 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Oct 22, 2003

I had to doublecheck to make sure the thread title didn't say "favorite ff7 or ff8 movie scene of all time". Nope, it's all-inclusive, so...

My favorite's the sending from FFX. That's the only FMV that I really had a "holy (expletive)" reaction to. Just...wow. Beautiful.

Runners-up: the airship crashing into Bevelle, FFX; Quistis and the machine gun, FFVIII; and the parade scene, FFVIII.

Message 19 of 42 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Oct 22, 2003

,def leppard wrote:

My fave, is the whole ending scene in FFVII.

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Message 20 of 42 (0 Views)
0 Likes