Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Dec 06 2003
By: finalight~ Treasure Hunter 7036 posts
Offline

check this news out!

13 replies 2 views Edited Dec 6, 2003
,
I got this source from magic box. the source is very general...so it's very little comment
,
,
,
,
Due to bankruptcy, DigiCube has canceled the release of the solution guide book for Square Enix's Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, which was original scheduled for release on December 22.
,
,
,
,

Last week, long time Square Enix soundtrack publisher DigiCube declared bankrupcy thanks to a debt of 9.5 billion yen ($866.67 million USD). The company found trouble in the ever shrinking Japanese game market over the years. The delay of Final Fantasy XII until summer of 2004 was cited as a reason for their action. Also to note, Square was a major shareholder to DigiCube, with a stake of 47.38% until 2001 when they sold 9% of it in August of that year.
Already the first backlash of this development is being felt, as Square has cancelled the December 22nd release of their Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ultimania strategy guide that DigiCube was to have published.

,

,


,

,

Digicube went bankrupt?

,

 

,

btw, if there's any news concerning this..please post them

Message Edited by finalight on 12-07-2003 09:34 AM

Message 1 of 14 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/29/2003
Offline
2804 posts
 

Re: check this news out!

Dec 6, 2003

,
,
,finalight wrote:
,
I got this source from magic box. the source is very general...so it's very little comment
,
,
,
,
Due to bankruptcy, DigiCube has canceled the release of the solution guide book for Square Enix's Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, which was original scheduled for release on December 22.
,
,
,
,

Digicube went bankrupt?

,

 

,

btw, if there's any news concerning this..please post them


,
,

,
Wow I didn't know they went bankeupt...They made some pretty cool things.
Message 2 of 14 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/06/2003
Offline
1087 posts
 

Re: check this news out!

Dec 6, 2003
What's Digicube?,
Message 3 of 14 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/05/2003
Offline
3985 posts
 

Re: check this news out!

Dec 6, 2003
well there website is down too (i think i tried the right site)
I'm too old for this...
Message 4 of 14 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 04/29/2003
Offline
2489 posts
 

Re: check this news out!

Dec 6, 2003

,
,
,Joseph3391 wrote:

,
,
,finalight wrote:
,
I got this source from magic box. the source is very general...so it's very little comment
,
,
,
,
Due to bankruptcy, DigiCube has canceled the release of the solution guide book for Square Enix's Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, which was original scheduled for release on December 22.
,
,
,
,

Digicube went bankrupt?

,

 

,

btw, if there's any news concerning this..please post them


,
,

,
Wow I didn't know they went bankeupt...They made some pretty cool things.
,
,
What kind of good stuff? I dont recall anything good coming out of them.
,
The only good thing they were doing was the Y's stories for the PS2.... that's it.

Message Edited by Big Poppa Pump on 12-06-2003 12:31 AM

Message 5 of 14 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/29/2003
Offline
2804 posts
 

Re: check this news out!

Dec 6, 2003

,
,
,Big Poppa Pump wrote:
,

,
,
,Joseph3391 wrote:

,
,
,finalight wrote:
,
I got this source from magic box. the source is very general...so it's very little comment
,
,
,
,
Due to bankruptcy, DigiCube has canceled the release of the solution guide book for Square Enix's Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, which was original scheduled for release on December 22.
,
,
,
,

Digicube went bankrupt?

,

 

,

btw, if there's any news concerning this..please post them


,
,

,
Wow I didn't know they went bankeupt...They made some pretty cool things.
,
,
What kind of good stuff? I dont recall anything good coming out of them.
,
The only good thing they were doing was the Y's stories for the PS2.... that's it.
,

Message Edited by Big Poppa Pump on 12-06-2003 12:31 AM
,


,
There were some good things but it was along time ago. After that there wasn't much good things out of them.
,
Message 6 of 14 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/13/2003
Offline
8971 posts
 

Re: check this news out!

Dec 6, 2003

,
,
,finalight wrote:
,
I got this source from magic box. the source is very general...so it's very little comment
,
,
,
,
Due to bankruptcy, DigiCube has canceled the release of the solution guide book for Square Enix's Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, which was original scheduled for release on December 22.
,
,
,
,

Digicube went bankrupt?

,

 

,

btw, if there's any news concerning this..please post them


,
,
I guess that sucks. I never heard of Digicube. and by solution book, you mean strategy guide, right?
,
-------------------------------------------------------------
AIM sn: PM me is you really want it.
>xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx
Message 7 of 14 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/07/2003
Offline
1998 posts
 

Re: check this news out!

Dec 6, 2003
you guys didnt here about this?  i think chaynes posted this back in one of his 'RPG News' threads awhile back... it happened because of something about FFXII or something...,
Message 8 of 14 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/22/2003
Offline
3092 posts
 

Re: check this news out!

Dec 6, 2003

,
,
,cloudstrife1988 wrote:
you guys didnt here about this?  i think chaynes posted this back in one of his 'RPG News' threads awhile back... it happened because of something about FFXII or something...,

,
,

,
So...there isn't going to be a crystal chronicles in america...or at all?
Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Message 9 of 14 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/07/2003
Offline
1998 posts
 

Re: check this news out!

Dec 6, 2003

,
,
,Ewonian wrote:

,
,
,cloudstrife1988 wrote:
you guys didnt here about this?  i think chaynes posted this back in one of his 'RPG News' threads awhile back... it happened because of something about FFXII or something...,

,
,

,
So...there isn't going to be a crystal chronicles in america...or at all?
,
,

,
i didnt say anything about no ffcc... i was just saying they lost a lot of money because of the delay of ffxii....
Message 10 of 14 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes