Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Re: are u sure FXXI

Jul 17, 2003
alright, since noones answered my question yet i guess ill ask it, how do you become a beta tester? does this have to do with the GAP? if so, does that mean you will be randomly choosen? im part of the gap and have not recieved one thing past the certificate for over......3 months i think.
Message 21 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1097 posts

Jul 17, 2003

Plo-Koon wrote:
alright, since noones answered my question yet i guess ill ask it, how do you become a beta tester? does this have to do with the GAP? if so, does that mean you will be randomly choosen? im part of the gap and have not recieved one thing past the certificate for over......3 months i think.

It has nothing to do with the GAP. I'm not a GAP member, but am a beta tester. It's all about applying to the right test at the right time and throwing in a great big heap of luck.
All hail Mamasmurf. Currently lvl 58 bard, 32 WHM, 22 BLM, 9 DRK, 6 SMN, 6 BST, 9 DRG. Rank 5
Message 22 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Jul 18, 2003

,Plo-Koon wrote:

The beta testing started early this month, if you didn't get an e-mail, your not a beta tester.  And no, the GAP has nothing to do with it, It's all Square Enix picking the testers.
Message 23 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Jul 18, 2003
I just want to play the game thats alll!!!!!!
Final Fantasy 11...... Don't tell me if you are playing it or beta testing it because i will probley kill you! :smileymad:

Message 24 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Jul 18, 2003
FFXI is the reason I want to upgrade to a PSX when it comes out. Itll already have the HDD and net connecter integrated with a PS2. Sure it might cost more than buying the hdd and net connector but if ffxi is anything like everquest then I'll be hooked for at least 6 mos. and at least with the tivo integrated I wont miss any good tv.
------------------------------------------------------------
I refuse to have a sig so there! :smileytongue:
Wait thats this thing isn't it?
Doh!
Message 25 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Jul 18, 2003

Um... I don't know

-A Space Pirate would die by the shock of seeing Samus!-
Message 26 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3973 posts

Jul 18, 2003

,gex80 wrote:
i read this and where it says for ps2 u dont need the hard drive but then it say for beta tester they will be given one http://www.us.playstation.com/news/latestnews/2003_04_15_10.asp

It says that you dont need the HDD because they give you one
Message 27 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes