May 14 2003
By: shadowfox499~ Gaming Beast 2237 posts

Yunalesca

13 replies 4 views Edited May 14, 2003
I need help on FFX beating Yunalesca. I just can't seem to beat her. I've gone to like every site imaginable with help on it, but I can't beat her. Does anyone have any good tips or hints?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 1 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1293 posts

Re: Yunalesca

May 14, 2003

shadowfox499 wrote:
I need help on FFX beating Yunalesca. I just can't seem to beat her. I've gone to like every site imaginable with help on it, but I can't beat her. Does anyone have any good tips or hints?

starts off by havin all your aeon and characters on overdrive. Yunalesca has 3 forms for you to defeat. first for me is easy, just attack her with normal attacks until her second form comes around. pretty much just use the same tatcis here(i did), she has a move called i think hell bite that inflicts zombie and something else on your characters, so cure the zombie effect cause she will cast cures and regan on your characters to kill them. when her last form comes around unleash your overdrive on with your characters and aeons. if this isnt good enough for you check out GameFaqs this has a pretty cool faq sheet for this game. by far this was the only hard boss in the game for me.
They call it P.M.S. because "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken.
Message 2 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

May 14, 2003
Man Its been a long time, but cast holy it does alot of damage also she will try a death spell on everyone so cast a aeon to save yourself from this spell.
Message 3 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3736 posts

May 14, 2003
buff up yuna by havin her learn black magic....have Lulu and the others handy to cure status ailments...

~Conspiracy, the true meaning is to breathe together. The
will of the family is to keep each other breathing... the survival
of the kin is of upmost priority. That is my obligation to my family.~
Message 4 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

May 14, 2003
Hey big Vic Where did you get that ff tatics banner its so cool!
Message 5 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

May 15, 2003
It took me 3 hrs to beat her, but you can charge your aeons and cross your fingers... or you can go and lvl some more.
Message 6 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2237 posts

May 15, 2003
Thanks for all your help
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 7 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

May 15, 2003
i think it took me 7 times i knew my guys were right lvl and stuff but i just had 1 constant healer and two constant attackers
Message 8 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1977 posts

May 16, 2003
i say as always that u need to level up alot! thats the number one thing to do in any Final Fantasy is to LEVEL UP! some may think it rather boring to keep fighting over and over, and some gamers might just like to shy away from fighting but there is no way around leveling up - in any RPG for that matter thats always important. make your characters strong, try to get special weapons. You'll be fine. it took me ahilw to beat her too when I was playing but if you just keep leveling up it gets easier to fight her until you finally beat beat her. :::waves::: good luck!
Message 9 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Jun 1, 2003
Ok, all these people are going about this the hard way.  Just have a lot of pheonix down.  Never cure yourself from curse, because that will keep you from becoming killed by the attack death.  When one player dies, revive them and continue on the same way.  I beat her on my first try, she is not really that tough.
"The friends we have lost, and the dreams that have faded...never forget them."
-Yuna FFX

FFXI-Name: "Kosom"- Race: "Hume"- Gender: "Male"- Class: "Dark Knight"
Socom Name: TheJoker
Socom Clan: TacticalForces
Message 10 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes