20 replies 3 views Edited Apr 25, 2003
How do you get yuffie in ff7? I completely forgot
Message 1 of 21 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1608 posts

Re: Yuffie

Apr 25, 2003
When you're in the forest around Cosmo Canyon, just wander around until you get into a fight with her. You may have to fight her a couple times to get her in your party, though!
Message 2 of 21 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14645 posts

Apr 25, 2003

FFLover11585 wrote:
When you're in the forest around Cosmo Canyon, just wander around until you get into a fight with her. You may have to fight her a couple times to get her in your party, though!

I believe it can be any forest on the world map, not just the one by Cosmo Canyon. I know that you can get her right after you leave Midgar, but that you can get her pretty much any time during the game. Once you beat her in battle, you'll have to answer some questions, though I don't really remember the answers. Also don't use the save point on the screen when you meet her, or she'll run away.
Aeris lives!
Message 3 of 21 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1608 posts

Apr 25, 2003

,Aeris Strife wrote:
,FFLover11585 wrote:

I believe it can be any forest on the world map, not just the one by Cosmo Canyon. I know that you can get her right after you leave Midgar, but that you can get her pretty much any time during the game. Once you beat her in battle, you'll have to answer some questions, though I don't really remember the answers. Also don't use the save point on the screen when you meet her, or she'll run away.
Wow, I didn't know that. Yeah, don't use the save point or she will rob you and run away. You just have to make sure that you give her the right answers!
Message 4 of 21 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9154 posts

Apr 25, 2003
yea I forgot what to answer and I guess I answered wrong cuz she ran away and took some money with her....

You have to say no to her when she asks you for a rematch ... I think... just keep saying no all the time and then she'll join or something....
Message 5 of 21 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2164 posts

Apr 25, 2003

Yuffie can be found wandering around in any of the world's forests. You'll encounter her as you would an enemy and she'll be identified as Mystery Ninja. Defeat her in battle and you'll be taken to a field where Yuffie lies prostrate near a Save Point. DO NOT USE THE SAVE POINT or do anything else that will cause you to leave the Field Screen and lose sight of Yuffie. If you do, she'll vanish and steal a fistful of Gil. If you wish to convince her to join your party, you must talk to her and say all the right things during the ensuing conversation. Listed below are the appropriate responses to Yuffie's comments.

"One more time, let's go one more time!"

"You're pretty scared of me, huh!?" ,

"I'm really gonna leave! REALLY!" ,

"You want me to go with you?" ,

"All right! I'll go with you!"

Message Edited by Sony_Sage on 04-25-2003 06:25 PM

---------------------

President,
http://franscape.com
Message 6 of 21 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Apr 25, 2003
Thank i've done it now!
Message 7 of 21 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2164 posts

Apr 25, 2003

,Chronosphere-X wrote:
Thank i've done it now!

glad to help
---------------------

President,
http://franscape.com
Message 8 of 21 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2716 posts

Apr 25, 2003

,Sony_Sage wrote:

Yuffie can be found wandering around in any of the world's forests. You'll encounter her as you would an enemy and she'll be identified as Mystery Ninja. Defeat her in battle and you'll be taken to a field where Yuffie lies prostrate near a Save Point. DO NOT USE THE SAVE POINT or do anything else that will cause you to leave the Field Screen and lose sight of Yuffie. If you do, she'll vanish and steal a fistful of Gil. If you wish to convince her to join your party, you must talk to her and say all the right things during the ensuing conversation. Listed below are the appropriate responses to Yuffie's comments.

"One more time, let's go one more time!"

"You're pretty scared of me, huh!?" ,

"I'm really gonna leave! REALLY!" ,

"You want me to go with you?" ,

"All right! I'll go with you!"

Message Edited by Sony_Sage on 04-25-2003 06:25 PM

I was doing that again recently... had to go through 3 times.  The first time, I wanted to save so I didn't mess it up...and I messed it up x_x.

The second time, I gave the wrong response to the LAST QUESTION.  I was heartbroken....

I finally got it right the last time, and I was very proud.  She's a pretty good character too, if somewhat annoying when she steals stuff....

See my sigs in all their glory!
Popping up occasionally to bug the hell out of YOU. Yes, you.
Message 9 of 21 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1850 posts

Apr 26, 2003
either you got that outta a players guide....or brady games should hire you like NOW. nice work sage. very nice.
Message 10 of 21 (3 Views)
0 Likes