Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 23 2003
By: _Yuna_~ I Only Post Everything 1230 posts

Yuffie stole my materia! help...

3 replies 84 views Edited Jul 23, 2003
ok, I entered Wutai and yuffie stole my materia, blah blah, i caught her and went inside her house and she got all mushy and said to pull the switch on the left and my materia would be given back, but a cage came done and caught my 2 other characters and she ran off. well i freed them and well, shes gone. And umm......How Do I Get My Materia Back?!
GAP member
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14645 posts

Re: Yuffie stole my materia! help...

Jul 23, 2003

_Yuna_ wrote:
ok, I entered Wutai and yuffie stole my materia, blah blah, i caught her and went inside her house and she got all mushy and said to pull the switch on the left and my materia would be given back, but a cage came done and caught my 2 other characters and she ran off. well i freed them and well, shes gone. And umm......How Do I Get My Materia Back?!

Go to the area in Wutai where there's like a big pagoda in the distance in front of you and a house on the righthand side. On the left side of the screen is an arch-type thing with a bell on it...go up to it and ring the bell, and a door should open below. There should be some sort of sequence where you learn what happened to Yuffie, and then talk to Rude and Reno. At least I THINK that's what you do, lol sorry if those directions were kind of crappy, it's been a while since I played FFVII.
Aeris lives!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (84 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1230 posts

Jul 23, 2003
lol ok thanx, i'll go try that and see if it works now.
GAP member
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
269 posts

Jul 23, 2003

,_Yuna_ wrote:
lol ok thanx, i'll go try that and see if it works now.
Could you please change your font? Just a suggestion........
LVL 25 BLM / lvl 16 WHM
Rank 3!
HUME! LVL 6 FISHING! LVL 1 GOLDSMITHING! LVL 1 WOODWORKING!
BASTOK Citizen
Arcimedis
SERVER: Pandemonioum
LS: RedLegion
Trust me... I will be one of the best Nukers you ever partied with.
I take great pride on NO ONE DYING IN MY PT's unless its me... I will take the aggro, but normally its from a failed bind =P
CURRENTLY IN/AROUND Sandy
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (84 Views)
0 Likes