Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 07 2003
By: .:Cyph3R:.~ Wastelander 722 posts

Your dressphere combos??

13 replies 5 views Edited Dec 7, 2003
Hey just wondering, i need some help.  Thers alot of dresspheres for the 3 ppl so... you obviously cant master all of them, or maby u can but, did any of you assign differents spheres to different ppl. ex: Yuna: white mage, gunner, songstress      Rikku: theif, lady luck, alchemist       Paine: warrior, black mage, dark knight.   These dont have to be the exact combos ur using but i really wana know what works so i can start training with them early .
.:Cyphe3R:.
"I came, I saw, I conquered.
Basically not playing PS2 Online anymore.
Message 1 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

Re: Your dressphere combos??

Dec 7, 2003
man thats the beauty of the game , chose any sphere for any gild in any combo you like
What is the point of being all grown up , if the things i want to say never get said , how am i supose to chainge anything. Tidus FFX
Message 2 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
722 posts

Dec 7, 2003

,Play Fovever wrote:
man thats the beauty of the game , chose any sphere for any gild in any combo you like

just wondering what u guys all got so i can base my decisions on that.
.:Cyphe3R:.
"I came, I saw, I conquered.
Basically not playing PS2 Online anymore.
Message 3 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7036 posts

Dec 7, 2003
definitely SDS is my combo..:smileyhappy:
Message 4 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5945 posts

Dec 7, 2003

,.:Cyph3R:. wrote:
Hey just wondering, i need some help.  Thers alot of dresspheres for the 3 ppl so... you obviously cant master all of them, or maby u can but, did any of you assign differents spheres to different ppl. ex: Yuna: white mage, gunner, songstress      Rikku: theif, lady luck, alchemist       Paine: warrior, black mage, dark knight.   These dont have to be the exact combos ur using but i really wana know what works so i can start training with them early .

I prefer using Yuna as the black mage as she is more powerful.  Black Mage, White Mage, Songtress

Rikku: So far Theif, Warrior, Songtress    Paine: So far Warrior, Gun Mage, Black Mage

For technical support (including DISK READ ERRORS) call: 1-800-345-SONY.
New to the world of the PS boards? Check out the "NEW USER GUIDE"

Message 5 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Dec 7, 2003

So far I've mastered the following:

Yuna- Black Mage, White Mage, Gunner, and almost Trainer.

Rikku- Thief, White Mage, and I'm getting close to Alchemist (but one of the abilities cost 999 ap )

Paine- Warrior, Black Mage, Black Knight, Gun Mage (except for the Blue Bullet abilities), and working on Samurai.

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Message 6 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7036 posts

Dec 7, 2003

,Griever_08 wrote:

Rikku- Thief, White Mage, and I'm getting close to Alchemist (but one of the abilities cost 999 ap )

Paine- Warrior, Black Mage, Black Knight, Gun Mage (except for the Blue Bullet abilities), and working on Samurai.

what lvl are you?
I only mastered warrior and gunner for all the 3 characters
Message 7 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Dec 7, 2003

,finalight wrote:

,Griever_08 wrote:

what lvl are you?
I only mastered warrior and gunner for all the 3 characters

Yuna-58, Rikku-59, Paine-60. For some reason all through the game they leveled up in that 1,2,3 order.

-Griever_08

Message 8 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Dec 7, 2003

,Griever_08 wrote:

Yuna-58, Rikku-59, Paine-60. For some reason all through the game they leveled up in that 1,2,3 order.

That's odd.. The same thing's happened to me. Maybe it's some sort of conspiracy.. Er.. Yeah. 
--------
Currently playing: Final Fantasy X-2

Message 9 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Dec 7, 2003

,MissMaylin wrote:

,Griever_08 wrote:

,null,

That's odd.. The same thing's happened to me. Maybe it's some sort of conspiracy.. Er.. Yeah. 

Well now that is interesting is'nt it?

Coincedence or Conspiracy?

-Griever_08

Message 10 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes