Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Dec 07 2003
By: .:Cyph3R:.~ Wastelander 722 posts
Offline

Your dressphere combos??

13 replies 5 views Edited Dec 7, 2003
Hey just wondering, i need some help.  Thers alot of dresspheres for the 3 ppl so... you obviously cant master all of them, or maby u can but, did any of you assign differents spheres to different ppl. ex: Yuna: white mage, gunner, songstress      Rikku: theif, lady luck, alchemist       Paine: warrior, black mage, dark knight.   These dont have to be the exact combos ur using but i really wana know what works so i can start training with them early .
.:Cyphe3R:.
"I came, I saw, I conquered.
Basically not playing PS2 Online anymore.
Message 1 of 14 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/18/2003
Offline
334 posts
 

Re: Your dressphere combos??

Dec 7, 2003
man thats the beauty of the game , chose any sphere for any gild in any combo you like
What is the point of being all grown up , if the things i want to say never get said , how am i supose to chainge anything. Tidus FFX
Message 2 of 14 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/11/2002
Offline
722 posts
 

Re: Your dressphere combos??

Dec 7, 2003

,
,
,Play Fovever wrote:
,
man thats the beauty of the game , chose any sphere for any gild in any combo you like

,
,

,
just wondering what u guys all got so i can base my decisions on that.
.:Cyphe3R:.
"I came, I saw, I conquered.
Basically not playing PS2 Online anymore.
Message 3 of 14 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/09/2003
Offline
7036 posts
 

Re: Your dressphere combos??

Dec 7, 2003
definitely SDS is my combo..:smileyhappy:
Message 4 of 14 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/09/2001
Offline
5945 posts
 

Re: Your dressphere combos??

Dec 7, 2003

,
,
,.:Cyph3R:. wrote:
,
Hey just wondering, i need some help.  Thers alot of dresspheres for the 3 ppl so... you obviously cant master all of them, or maby u can but, did any of you assign differents spheres to different ppl. ex: Yuna: white mage, gunner, songstress      Rikku: theif, lady luck, alchemist       Paine: warrior, black mage, dark knight.   These dont have to be the exact combos ur using but i really wana know what works so i can start training with them early .

,
,

,
,

I prefer using Yuna as the black mage as she is more powerful.  Black Mage, White Mage, Songtress

,

Rikku: So far Theif, Warrior, Songtress    Paine: So far Warrior, Gun Mage, Black Mage


For technical support (including DISK READ ERRORS) call: 1-800-345-SONY.
New to the world of the PS boards? Check out the "NEW USER GUIDE"

Message 5 of 14 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2003
Offline
7838 posts
 

Re: Your dressphere combos??

Dec 7, 2003

,
,
,.:Cyph3R:. wrote:
,
Hey just wondering, i need some help.  Thers alot of dresspheres for the 3 ppl so... you obviously cant master all of them, or maby u can but, did any of you assign differents spheres to different ppl. ex: Yuna: white mage, gunner, songstress      Rikku: theif, lady luck, alchemist       Paine: warrior, black mage, dark knight.   These dont have to be the exact combos ur using but i really wana know what works so i can start training with them early .

,
,

,
,

So far I've mastered the following:

,

Yuna- Black Mage, White Mage, Gunner, and almost Trainer.

,

Rikku- Thief, White Mage, and I'm getting close to Alchemist (but one of the abilities cost 999 ap )

,

Paine- Warrior, Black Mage, Black Knight, Gun Mage (except for the Blue Bullet abilities), and working on Samurai.


-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Message 6 of 14 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/09/2003
Offline
7036 posts
 

Re: Your dressphere combos??

Dec 7, 2003

,
,
,Griever_08 wrote:

,
,
,.:Cyph3R:. wrote:
,
Hey just wondering, i need some help.  Thers alot of dresspheres for the 3 ppl so... you obviously cant master all of them, or maby u can but, did any of you assign differents spheres to different ppl. ex: Yuna: white mage, gunner, songstress      Rikku: theif, lady luck, alchemist       Paine: warrior, black mage, dark knight.   These dont have to be the exact combos ur using but i really wana know what works so i can start training with them early .

,
,

,
,

So far I've mastered the following:

,

Yuna- Black Mage, White Mage, Gunner, and almost Trainer.

,

Rikku- Thief, White Mage, and I'm getting close to Alchemist (but one of the abilities cost 999 ap )

,

Paine- Warrior, Black Mage, Black Knight, Gun Mage (except for the Blue Bullet abilities), and working on Samurai.


,
,

,
what lvl are you?
,
I only mastered warrior and gunner for all the 3 characters
Message 7 of 14 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2003
Offline
7838 posts
 

Re: Your dressphere combos??

Dec 7, 2003

,
,
,finalight wrote:

,
,
,Griever_08 wrote:

,
,
,.:Cyph3R:. wrote:
,
Hey just wondering, i need some help.  Thers alot of dresspheres for the 3 ppl so... you obviously cant master all of them, or maby u can but, did any of you assign differents spheres to different ppl. ex: Yuna: white mage, gunner, songstress      Rikku: theif, lady luck, alchemist       Paine: warrior, black mage, dark knight.   These dont have to be the exact combos ur using but i really wana know what works so i can start training with them early .

,
,

,
,

So far I've mastered the following:

,

Yuna- Black Mage, White Mage, Gunner, and almost Trainer.

,

Rikku- Thief, White Mage, and I'm getting close to Alchemist (but one of the abilities cost 999 ap )

,

Paine- Warrior, Black Mage, Black Knight, Gun Mage (except for the Blue Bullet abilities), and working on Samurai.


,
,

,
what lvl are you?
,
I only mastered warrior and gunner for all the 3 characters

,
,

,
Yuna-58, Rikku-59, Paine-60. For some reason all through the game they leveled up in that 1,2,3 order.

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Message 8 of 14 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/07/2003
Offline
165 posts
 

Re: Your dressphere combos??

Dec 7, 2003

,
,
,Griever_08 wrote:
,
,

 

,

Yuna-58, Rikku-59, Paine-60. For some reason all through the game they leveled up in that 1,2,3 order.
,


,


,
That's odd.. The same thing's happened to me. Maybe it's some sort of conspiracy.. Er.. Yeah. 
--------
Currently playing: Final Fantasy X-2

Message 9 of 14 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2003
Offline
7838 posts
 

Re: Your dressphere combos??

Dec 7, 2003

,
,
,MissMaylin wrote:

,
,
,Griever_08 wrote:
,
,

 

,

Yuna-58, Rikku-59, Paine-60. For some reason all through the game they leveled up in that 1,2,3 order.
,


,null,


,
That's odd.. The same thing's happened to me. Maybe it's some sort of conspiracy.. Er.. Yeah. 

,
,

,
,

Well now that is interesting is'nt it?

,

Coincedence or Conspiracy?


-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Message 10 of 14 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes