Dec 01 2003
By: JoeyDivision~ Uncharted Territory 1728 posts

Why?

11 replies 0 views Edited Dec 1, 2003

is everyone finishing the game already?

i dont understand why people are going to rush through it. im working on getting all the dresspheres and as many gament grids as possible, doing as many missions as i can in a single chapter as well as leveling all my characters as much as possible to check out their skills.

how can you be happy with 45% at the end of the game? im on Chapter 3 and i have 46%

personally i think its a waste if you rush through this game for the reason that there are multiple endings.

I'm Empty, Empty Through And Through
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10751 posts

Re: Why?

Dec 1, 2003

,Joey Division wrote:

personally i think its a waste if you rush through this game for the reason that there are multiple endings.

Because some people value the bragging rights of finishing first or fastest more than actually "playing" the game and getting the most out of it.  I share your view.  It is a waste.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1728 posts

Dec 1, 2003
well im glad that someone understands where i am coming from, but i didnt think about it, but you are right, that is why people rush through the game. i would rather wait 3 months and wonder what the ending is just to make sure i got the most out of it. as soon as you go back to the game, even with New Game + it wont be the same because you know a majority of the story.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6312 posts

Dec 1, 2003

I'm not one those people either. I just got my copy and I'm going to take my time.

I don't like rushing through any game especially FF X-2.  I am going to enjoy myself and not rush at all.  It really is a waste to go through a game to quickly.

"Being good is a virtue, Not a Talent"

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Dec 2, 2003

,Joey Division wrote:

i dont understand why people are going to rush through it. im working on getting all the dresspheres and as many gament grids as possible, doing as many missions as i can in a single chapter as well as leveling all my characters as much as possible to check out their skills.

how can you be happy with 45% at the end of the game? im on Chapter 3 and i have 46%

Dude, I have 100% and mastered all of the dress spheres already....That was accomplished 2 days ago...I don't know what your talking about...(Plus you don't need any percent to see the one ending, you just have to remeber to press "x" when your in the farplane - after beating the final boss) you just need 100 percent to view the best ending...
Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Dec 2, 2003
I gotta wait till after Christmas to get my copy... I'll probably be the last on the boards to finish...... and I keep having these obsessive dreams about finally getting FFX-2... I got so impatient that I went to rent the game, but they were out.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1728 posts

Dec 2, 2003
,Ewonian wrote:

Dude, I have 100% and mastered all of the dress spheres already....That was accomplished 2 days ago...I don't know what your talking about...(Plus you don't need any percent to see the one ending, you just have to remeber to press "x" when your in the farplane - after beating the final boss) you just need 100 percent to view the best ending

well in your case, that is just fine. you obviously didnt rush through it. you just had the time to do NOTHING else to master everything and get 100%. im talking about the people that beat the game with 45%

i just dont see how anyone can be satisfied with that. and yeah, why would anyone want to play the game again just to see the best ending. not that i wont play it through again if i dont, but im at least trying so i see it the first time around.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1624 posts

Dec 2, 2003

,Joey Division wrote:

That certainly doesn't apply to me... I am taking my time with FFX-2 (to those of you who knows what I mean...)
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7838 posts

Dec 2, 2003

,Joey Division wrote:

I think most people just know about the New Game + feature and just decided to hurry up and see one of the endings.

I myself am like you and have decided to take my time with it. I'm on Chapter 3, at level 52 (Yuna), 53 (Rikku) and 55 (Paine) with 51% complete. I'll probably rush through it someday, just to see the bad ending.

-Griever_08

http://goo.gl/SjUkM
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Dec 2, 2003

,Griever_08 wrote:

,Joey Division wrote:

I think most people just know about the New Game + feature and just decided to hurry up and see one of the endings.

I myself am like you and have decided to take my time with it. I'm on Chapter 3, at level 52 (Yuna), 53 (Rikku) and 55 (Paine) with 51% complete. I'll probably rush through it someday, just to see the bad ending.

How many chapters are there?
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (0 Views)
0 Likes