Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 04 2003
By: Ewonian~ Fender Bender 3092 posts

Why don't they...

16 replies 10 views Edited Oct 4, 2003
Why don't they release Final Fantasy III (jp) in the states?
Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
20791 posts

Re: Why don't they...

Oct 4, 2003

,Ewonian wrote:
Because it's only currently available on the Famicom in Japan. If Square Enix updates the game to anything other than the WonderSwan, we'll see it on that given system before too long. I believe Square Enix is either updating it, or working on porting it. We'll see it eventually, I just can't say when.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Oct 4, 2003

,VII Says Goodbye wrote:

,Ewonian wrote:
Because it's only currently available on the Famicom in Japan. If Square Enix updates the game to anything other than the WonderSwan, we'll see it on that given system before too long. I believe Square Enix is either updating it, or working on porting it. We'll see it eventually, I just can't say when.

So, do you expect it to be somehow coming over to the states?
Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15169 posts

Oct 4, 2003

,Ewonian wrote:

What I want them to do is this....

Anthology came with FF6 and FF 5

Origins came with FF1 and FF2

Chronicles came with FF4 and Chrono Trigger

I want this FF3 and another game like Secret of mana or Secret of evermore..........seeing Enix is with them maybe The 7th Saga.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Oct 4, 2003

,Rafe wrote:

,Ewonian wrote:

I want this FF3 and another game like Secret of mana or Secret of evermore..........seeing Enix is with them maybe The 7th Saga.

Probably mystic Quest because it was a square enix game...
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
20791 posts

Oct 4, 2003

,Ewonian wrote:

,VII Says Goodbye wrote:

,Ewonian wrote:

Eventually yes, and there are a number of other great titles that deserve a chance in America. I'd gladly pay $50 for a set including Final Fantasy III, Seiken Densetsu 3, Bahamut Lagoon, Dragon Warrior IV-VI, and maybe even The 7th Saga, Secret of Mana, and Secret of Evermore, like Rafe said. I'd really find it hard to believe that Square Enix would let these potential money makers fade away. If Dragon Warrior VIII does as well as it should, I'd expect to see IV-VI see the light of day in America. I think Front Mission 1st may be a sign of more remakes to come.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1984 posts

Oct 4, 2003

,VII Says Goodbye wrote:

,Ewonian wrote:

,VII Says Goodbye wrote:

,Ewonian wrote:

Eventually yes, and there are a number of other great titles that deserve a chance in America. I'd gladly pay $50 for a set including Final Fantasy III, Seiken Densetsu 3, Bahamut Lagoon, Dragon Warrior IV-VI, and maybe even The 7th Saga, Secret of Mana, and Secret of Evermore, like Rafe said. I'd really find it hard to believe that Square Enix would let these potential money makers fade away. If Dragon Warrior VIII does as well as it should, I'd expect to see IV-VI see the light of day in America. I think Front Mission 1st may be a sign of more remakes to come.
i agree. i had a blast playing secret of mana and even dragon warrior VII   i think we will soon see a trend in rebirths of older games
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15169 posts

Oct 4, 2003

,Ewonian wrote:

,Rafe wrote:

,Ewonian wrote:

Probably mystic Quest because it was a square enix game...

They better not do that, Mystic quest sucked.....a better tactic would be to release Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore or the 7th saga.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
804 posts

Oct 4, 2003

,Rafe wrote:

,Ewonian wrote:

how about ff3 and seiken densetsu 3 i liked that one a lot, but you do have a  point, 2 and 4 are quite alike but they managed to bring them both out, why are they  also brining 3 out when it is like 6?
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15169 posts

Oct 4, 2003

,tes wrote:

,Rafe wrote:

,Ewonian wrote:

how about ff3 and seiken densetsu 3 i liked that one a lot, but you do have a  point, 2 and 4 are quite alike but they managed to bring them both out, why are they  also brining 3 out when it is like 6?
2 and 4 are totally different games as well as 3 and 6....way different....way way way different.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (10 Views)
0 Likes