Feb 16 2010
By: Emkake Lombax Warrior 141 posts

Why all the HATE???!!!! What's going on?!!! The game is not even out yet!!!!

82 replies 16 views Edited Feb 16, 2010

Everyone is bashing the game left and right. Final Fantasy needs to end. Final Fantasy XIII is a flop. Square Enix needs to shut down.

Are there any loyal Final Fantasy fans who are anticipating this title at all??!! 

The first two pages of the forums are just about bashing the title?!! not even a single 'FFXIII seems to be a good game'?!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Pre-ordered my PS3 Collectors Edition and can't wait for it.

I also beleive that some less than famous publications, online communities, and websites will make the game look like a flop. Reason, they want to stand out, they want more views, they want more publicity. I think they operate under the idea of 'be different get noticed'.

I'm calling out to anyone who anticipates the game. Anyone who is not too busy bashing the game, angry about the other port, and jumping to conlusions without proper reviews or even trying the game.

Anyone out there?!!!

Message 1 of 83 (16 Views)
Fender Bender
4477 posts

Re: Why all the HATE???!!!! What's going on?!!! The game is not even out yet!!!!

Feb 16, 2010

I have to agree with you, but what can you do. The people have changed, and the boards are horrible now. No one plays a game anymore it seems for sake of having just fun, or enjoying a game for what it is, and what it offers the player. This generation of gaming has made people lose their minds it would seem. Not everyone of course, but it seems the people who haven't lost their minds are too far, and few in between. I wouldn't even really try to fight it if I was you. There is just too much animosity anymore on the boards, and practically anywhere you go. My best advice if you still love to game, and can enjoy a game for what it is at face value, and do not dwell on the negatives a game has. Then stay away from here, and the forums in general. Because, you'll your taste for gaming pretty quickly.

Cliche' I know, but - "Live long, and prosper".

Photobucket
Message 2 of 83 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Re: Why all the HATE???!!!! What's going on?!!! The game is not even out yet!!!!

Feb 16, 2010
At least someone is still out there, who is waiting for the game to play it!
Message 3 of 83 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4477 posts

Feb 16, 2010

Emkake wrote:
At least someone is still out there, who is waiting for the game to play it!

(LOL)

Yes, like I said we are out there. I guess we're like the underground these days. Anyway I cannot wait to get my hands on Final Fantasy XIII. What can I say? I'm a born gamer. (LOL) Stay frosty, and do not go losing yourself like the mass majority have out there.

Photobucket
Message 4 of 83 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Feb 16, 2010

alright another optimistic person. yes if you look long and hard you will find that there are infact a few people that think the game looks good and is excited about it.

yes i have my pre-order, yes im counting down the days and yes from what iv seen im very sure that i WILL enjoy this game when it comes out and nobody else's opinion (while it still may be valid) will change that.

and i know people will be thinking that im jumping to conclusions about the game being awesome but im sorry, everything bad thing that iv read about seems like such a insignificantly small detail that i can really only see myself enjoying this game thoroughly.

thanks for the thread Emkake :smileyhappy: 

Message 5 of 83 (16 Views)
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Feb 16, 2010

I found another one!! I FOUND ANOTHER ONE!!! YEAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Really? Ok I will look somemore for positive threads, thanks.

I just can't wait to play this... to me this is the first FF to be released after FFX, which for me, was the best game of all time.

Message 6 of 83 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Feb 16, 2010

Emkake wrote:

I found another one!! I FOUND ANOTHER ONE!!! YEAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Really? Ok I will look somemore for positive threads, thanks.

I just can't wait to play this... to me this is the first FF to be released after FFX, which for me, was the best game of all time.

yep you can probably count the number of people in this forum who like the game on your hands but remember, that means theres still hope. :smileyvery-happy:
 yeah i didn't really like any ffs since X but this really looks like a return to form for this series. 

Message 7 of 83 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5092 posts

Feb 16, 2010

1) I wouldn't use the words "loyalty" and "Square Enix" in the same sentence if I was you. They broke their contract with Sony to make FF XIII a PS3 exclusive, and then lied to all of us loyal gamers about the game not being modified in any way. Riiight.

2) Go to the major gaming review sites and most of them are going to be gushing over this game. Just look at Famitsu with their 39/40 score. If you want honest info about this game, you're probably not going to get it from the reviews - at least not unless you know how to read between the lines. 

Message 8 of 83 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7744 posts

Feb 16, 2010

It happens all the time whenever a popular game comes out.

But Square decided to change a few things, but the most unexpected thing is XIII being multiplatform and that's when the interent exploded.

But I do sort of agree that Square removed some things from XIII so that it will require as little as discs for the 360.

But that doesn't really bother me, so far I've heard great music and the gameplay looks fun, so I can't wait 'till it comes out.

"Can you see your end? Then death be yours!" ~ Brahms
Message 9 of 83 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Feb 16, 2010

Emkake wrote:

Pre-ordered my PS3 Collectors Edition and can't wait for it.

Huh?  Do you live in Europe or something?  I'm looking forward to the game, and won't knock it until I play it, but it is annoying that they have a special edition everywhere except the US.  I mean, a collector's edition strategy guide but no collector's edition version of the game?  That seems a little backwards, but I guess it's the trend now.

Message 10 of 83 (16 Views)
0 Likes