Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
9009 posts

Re: Who likes sephiroth

Sep 24, 2003
,Sir_Crono wrote:
People liking sephiroth means square did a bad job of portraying him as a villain...The idea is to make people hate the villain, love, or atleast like, the main character(s). Thinking he's "bad-ass" is fine...I suppose it's great they managed to create a cool character...But bad guys are supposed to be hated haha Like Kuja...Find me someone who liked Kuja...Square did a good job creating a hatable bad guy there haha
I have to agree with ou there. Err!... that Kuja, *waves fist*.
Weekly Highlights #27 | Community News | New User Guide | Contact SCEA
Sony Technical Support: 1-800-345-SONY (1-800-345-7669)

PS.com Moderating Team: Member first, Moderator second.
The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of SCEA and are of a personal nature.
Message 11 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
436 posts

Sep 24, 2003

,Sir_Crono wrote:
People liking sephiroth means square did a bad job of portraying him as a villain...The idea is to make people hate the villain, love, or atleast like, the main character(s). Thinking he's "bad-ass" is fine...I suppose it's great they managed to create a cool character...But bad guys are supposed to be hated haha Like Kuja...Find me someone who liked Kuja...Square did a good job creating a hatable bad guy there haha

Not necessarily.  You can be a villian who is crazy and not malicious like Kuja.  The crazy are just pitied once they are destroyed.
You did what?! This is going to have serious consequences my friend.
Message 12 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Final Boss
28533 posts

Sep 24, 2003

,socalsteven wrote:

,Sir_Crono wrote:

Not necessarily.  You can be a villian who is crazy and not malicious like Kuja.  The crazy are just pitied once they are destroyed.
Well...Yes I know this...But Kuja was my choice simply because I don't think I've ever seen someone say they liked Kuja...It emphasized my point of saying the villain should be detestable...And Kuja was very detestable...
Message 13 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1755 posts

Sep 25, 2003

,shadow_knight wrote:

I think he could beat the tar out of anyone. he is the ultimate bad guy.

I think Sephiroth is a freak. I never liked him.
Stars are given out to members who are well behaved and provide accurate helpful service on the forums.
Message 14 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4748 posts

Sep 25, 2003

,shadow_knight wrote:

I think he could beat the tar out of anyone. he is the ultimate bad guy.

And yet, at the end of FFVII, Sephiroth is defeated by Cloud... go figure.
Badger Badger Badger Badger... Snake!
Message 15 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8478 posts

Sep 25, 2003
Kefka is worse than sephiroth by far
Message 16 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Sep 25, 2003

Ultamacia is a trumpit. Sephiroth could kill her with his pinky. He could wave his hand and smite the unworthy.

Message 17 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Sep 25, 2003

Thats just the way people are. We remember the coolest charecter in a game and sephiroth is just the coolest.

Message 18 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes