Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 18 2003
By: Sepultura998~ Fender Bender 4285 posts

Whats your Favorite aspect of FF9?

13 replies 2 views Edited Jul 18, 2003
I'm playing through it again for my second time. I recently got it back from a friend who had it over a year but anyways. Whats your favorite thing about this game?. I myself enjoy the Chocobo hot and cold game. Its really fun. But whats your favorite thing about this great game?. Please only people who actually like this game, If you have nothing good to say about FF9, then don't bother posting. I dont want to see "FF9 sux" or anything like it.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Re: Whats your Favorite aspect of FF9?

Jul 18, 2003

,Sepultura998 wrote:
I'm playing through it again for my second time. I recently got it back from a friend who had it over a year but anyways. Whats your favorite thing about this game?. I myself enjoy the Chocobo hot and cold game. Its really fun. But whats your favorite thing about this great game?. Please only people who actually like this game, If you have nothing good to say about FF9, then don't bother posting. I dont want to see "FF9 sux" or anything like it.

Vivi just kicked ass.....
-----
I'm just runnin' in the 90's.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6527 posts

Jul 18, 2003

,Sepultura998 wrote:

The chocobo Hot and Cold game was very kewl. I also liked the "Trances"
.: July 16th - HP : HBP :.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4285 posts

Jul 18, 2003

,Perron wrote:

,Sepultura998 wrote:

The chocobo Hot and Cold game was very kewl. I also liked the "Trances"
Really? I can't say that I like Trances. You always get them at the wrong times. Like a normal easy battle. Then when the boss comes around, your trance bar is empty. I wish they let you carry traces over to another battle by letting you chose weither to trance or not. Kinda like the Limit Breaks or Overdrives.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Jul 18, 2003
Nothing.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1827 posts

Jul 18, 2003

i guess becuase of VIVI and STEINER

Killzone
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4285 posts

Jul 18, 2003

,Kuzu Ryu Sen wrote:
Nothing.

Isn't that what I said not to post here.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1433 posts

Jul 18, 2003
I liked the amount of gameplay. Chocobo Hot N Cold was a fun sidequest and made up for the role of chocobo's in 8. I also liked the characters. Not the character designs, but the actual characters.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Jul 18, 2003

Ok im really sorry.. Its just automatic :/

Message Edited by Kuzu Ryu Sen on 07-18-2003 10:57 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
269 posts

Jul 18, 2003
I personally haven't played it yet. But I have bought it. Its one of the very few FF's I haven't played ( I know shame on me). I look forward to starting as soon as I finish Suikoden 3! Its a hard life ya know, working 40 hours and trying to please a girlfriend who does nothing but @*%! when you play games.....
LVL 25 BLM / lvl 16 WHM
Rank 3!
HUME! LVL 6 FISHING! LVL 1 GOLDSMITHING! LVL 1 WOODWORKING!
BASTOK Citizen
Arcimedis
SERVER: Pandemonioum
LS: RedLegion
Trust me... I will be one of the best Nukers you ever partied with.
I take great pride on NO ONE DYING IN MY PT's unless its me... I will take the aggro, but normally its from a failed bind =P
CURRENTLY IN/AROUND Sandy
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes