Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/28/2001
Offline
4924 posts
 

Re: Whats the longest you have ever played any Final Fantasy game in one sitting?

Nov 24, 2003

,
,
,NJPOLVERE wrote:
I played FFVII for maybe 6-7 hours once
,
,

Xenogears,  after I got past that first damn boss, I played it for18 hours straight.  Then I took a three hour nap, and went at it again for another 18. Lather, rinse, repeat.  That game had me like the Matrix had Neo Smiley Very Happy  I don't have that kind of endurance anymore, the longest stretch since then was with FF8, a 12 hour stretch of leveling up every few days, but that was just because I wanted to get it over with.  Nowadays you can finish any game in a few hours anyway, so you don't have to do long stretches anymore =P sigh...I miss those days!
Message 11 of 26 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/29/2003
Offline
2804 posts
 

Re: Whats the longest you have ever played any Final Fantasy game in one sitting?

Nov 24, 2003

,
,
,NJPOLVERE wrote:
I played FFVII for maybe 6-7 hours once
,
,

I got up at 5:30am played FFX till 11:00pm I took a few breaks of course.
Message 12 of 26 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/24/2003
Offline
543 posts
 

Re: Whats the longest you have ever played any Final Fantasy game in one sitting?

Nov 24, 2003

,
,
,Gringita709 wrote:

,
,
,NJPOLVERE wrote:
I played FFVII for maybe 6-7 hours once
,
,


lol thats nothing i do that everytime i play... the longest i played was when i first got my ps2 i got FFX with it.... i played 3 days... no sleep.... i only stopped to eat, shower and to use the bathroom
,
,
Sounds the same about me when I first got FFVII.
Message 13 of 26 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 08/09/2003
Offline
60 posts
 

Re: Whats the longest you have ever played any Final Fantasy game in one sitting?

Nov 24, 2003
I think on any game I usually kept playing untill I beat it. which in most final fantasy games lasted abotu 12 hours none stop
Good Times
Gap member

Message 14 of 26 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/06/2003
Offline
1087 posts
 

Re: Whats the longest you have ever played any Final Fantasy game in one sitting?

Nov 24, 2003

Once, when I first bought FFIX, I got so excited about it that I was up two days straight playing with only 3 20 minute breaks in between...  I was like staring for hours at the screen.  I think that's why I have serious vision problems.

Message 15 of 26 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/08/2003
Offline
1624 posts
 

Re: Whats the longest you have ever played any Final Fantasy game in one sitting?

Nov 24, 2003

,
,
,Gringita709 wrote:

,
 


lol thats nothing i do that everytime i play... the longest i played was when i first got my ps2 i got FFX with it.... i played 3 days... no sleep.... i only stopped to eat, shower and to use the bathroom
,
,

I'm speechless....
Message 16 of 26 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/08/2003
Offline
1624 posts
 

Re: Whats the longest you have ever played any Final Fantasy game in one sitting?

Nov 24, 2003

,
,
,Tifa_Orunitia wrote:

,
 

Xenogears,  after I got past that first damn boss, I played it for18 hours straight.  Then I took a three hour nap, and went at it again for another 18. Lather, rinse, repeat.  That game had me like the Matrix had Neo Smiley Very Happy  I don't have that kind of endurance anymore, the longest stretch since then was with FF8, a 12 hour stretch of leveling up every few days, but that was just because I wanted to get it over with.  Nowadays you can finish any game in a few hours anyway, so you don't have to do long stretches anymore =P sigh...I miss those days!
,
,
Speechless... again... and why am I spamming? wtv I only stare at the screen for 4 hours at the most (and that's when I watch movies), then I have to take a break... yes I'm the nerd guy who actually cares for myself....
Message 17 of 26 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/31/2003
Offline
9154 posts
 

Re: Whats the longest you have ever played any Final Fantasy game in one sitting?

Nov 24, 2003


Xin wrote:


Gringita709 wrote:

 


lol thats nothing i do that everytime i play... the longest i played was when i first got my ps2 i got FFX with it.... i played 3 days... no sleep.... i only stopped to eat, shower and to use the bathroom


I'm speechless....



well i slept for like 2 days after wards.... waking up only for the 3 reasons i gave before lol
Message 18 of 26 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/13/2003
Offline
464 posts
 

Re: Whats the longest you have ever played any Final Fantasy game in one sitting?

Dec 1, 2003
Last summer i almost never slept,  mostly I was on the computer all night, but one time I sat in front of the T.Vv from 10AM to 9AM the next morning, then I took a 3 hour nap and went at it again.  I think it was FFVII....  I had such a headache after that! LOL
Final Fantasy XI
Server: Asura
City: Windurst
Race:tarutaru
Job: 70WHM/35BLM
Rank: 6
Message 19 of 26 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/18/2000
Offline
10751 posts
 

Re: Whats the longest you have ever played any Final Fantasy game in one sitting?

Dec 1, 2003

Oh, I suppose about 8 hours straight for a Final Fantasy title.  My eyes usually give out before my interest does.  I also have a family who relies on me to cook meals, etc...so it's kind of hard to just spend an entire day on a game.  If I start playing in the evening after dinner, then I can often play 'til very late at night.

,

There was one time when I was trying to earn a certain title in Vagrant Story that I set aside an entire Saturday to play (with my family's permission) and I played for around 12 hours or so.

Message 20 of 26 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes