Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Re: What would you do if FF jumps consoles?

Nov 25, 2003

if square jumped it probably would be to their own console. in japan they teamed up with computer manufacturer NEC to make their own PlayOnline modem. pretty crazy stuff. who knows they might do it..

Message 41 of 49 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7036 posts

Nov 25, 2003

if they were to jump console, I hope that they would make their own console and concentrate the games on it..that way, I will buy their prodcuts..:smileyhappy:

if they were to make any FF games on all consoles, I think I will concentrate on the main ones..

Message 42 of 49 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Nov 26, 2003

,finalight wrote:

if they were to jump console, I hope that they would make their own console and concentrate the games on it..that way, I will buy their prodcuts..:smileyhappy:

if they were to make any FF games on all consoles, I think I will concentrate on the main ones..

That would be tight if they made their own console...I would buy it even if I had to go bankrupt doing so.
Message 43 of 49 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
290 posts

Nov 26, 2003
LET ME JUST START BY SAYING FINAL FANTASY IS GOD. AND IF U DONT LIKE FF THAN YOU EITHER ARE REALY BAD AT THEM OR UR ON DRUGS. ANYWAY, SQUARE-ENIX HAS ALREADY SWITCHED CONSOLES TO GAMECUBE. THEIR DEAL WITH SONY IS UP AND THEY ARE GOING BACK TO NINTENDO. AND IM HAPPY TOO, CAUSE MOSTLY ALL OF MY FRIENDS WHO OWN A PS2 HAD THEIRS BREAK AND THEY HAD TO SEND IT IN TO GET IT FIXED AND SO DID I. THAT SHOWS ME THAT SONY IS UNRELIABLE. AND TO CLEAR UP A COMMENT SAID ABOUT FINAL FANTASY CRYSTLE CHRONICLES YOU DONT HAVE TO USE YOUR GAMEBOY ADVANCED TO PLAY ONE PLAYER MODE BUT YOU DO NEED IT FOR MULTIPLAYER. GO NINTENDO!!!! YOU ROCK PLAYSTATIONS WORLD!!!
Message 44 of 49 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7036 posts

Nov 27, 2003

I bought a PS2 just for FF, and I don't want to change console because my mum won't give me the money no matter how hard I try..

if FF were to ever switch console...poor me

Message 45 of 49 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
859 posts

Nov 27, 2003

If I really wanted to play FF then I'd buy whatever console they switched to if I don't already own it.  The only reason I think it'd suck if they change is because I like the playstation controller, but I've got a connector to my x-box that let's me use the PS controller so it's all good.

Message 46 of 49 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Nov 27, 2003

In my opnion since xbox is the rival of my 2 fav systems ps2 and gamecube final fantasy will NEVER go to the xbox no matter how many people ask for it. I mean, all xbox is good for is graphics the controller sux most of the games suk and its basically a ripoff at 179.99 when u can get a gamecube which is getting some very good games(i mean come on, with final fantasy crystal chronicles and twin snakes comin out the sales will skyrocket).In shorter words... xbox sux and ps2 and gamecube will kik its butt.I'm hopin that sony and nintendo make a deal that is beneficial to the both of them and team up and kik xbox butt out of the console market.

Message 47 of 49 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7036 posts

Nov 27, 2003

the thing I really hope is that SE will stay on Sony itself and nothing more.

Since Enix is the one who started on Sony, I think Square will also can have a part in it

Message 48 of 49 (0 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8483 posts

Nov 27, 2003

,freaky deaky wrote:
LET ME JUST START BY SAYING FINAL FANTASY IS GOD. AND IF U DONT LIKE FF THAN YOU EITHER ARE REALY BAD AT THEM OR UR ON DRUGS. ANYWAY, SQUARE-ENIX HAS ALREADY SWITCHED CONSOLES TO GAMECUBE. THEIR DEAL WITH SONY IS UP AND THEY ARE GOING BACK TO NINTENDO. AND IM HAPPY TOO, CAUSE MOSTLY ALL OF MY FRIENDS WHO OWN A PS2 HAD THEIRS BREAK AND THEY HAD TO SEND IT IN TO GET IT FIXED AND SO DID I. THAT SHOWS ME THAT SONY IS UNRELIABLE. AND TO CLEAR UP A COMMENT SAID ABOUT FINAL FANTASY CRYSTLE CHRONICLES YOU DONT HAVE TO USE YOUR GAMEBOY ADVANCED TO PLAY ONE PLAYER MODE BUT YOU DO NEED IT FOR MULTIPLAYER. GO NINTENDO!!!! YOU ROCK PLAYSTATIONS WORLD!!!
Square-Enix didn't really jump platform, they are just releasing crystal chronicle chain of memory and Tactic advance for nintendo, but the main serie (the numbers) will stay on ps2
Message 49 of 49 (0 Views)
0 Likes